• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

On 4/8/2021 at 1:17 AM, 98Z5V said:

This is how I feel for my brothers here.

Don't you worry Fuker! We ain't done Fukin with you yet.

I AIN"T done Fukin with you yet.

After all......you and I may be building our own underground, house/bunkers (convening with tunnels, but still separate of course) in Skull Valley. You're the only one that I would consider changing my mind of having Wyoming as my final LZ.

Of course....that's cause Rene is already married and I don't know $hit about Indiana and the mid-west. :laffs:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Don't you worry Fuker! We ain't done Fukin with you yet.

I AIN"T done Fukin with you yet.

After all......you and I may be building our own underground, house/bunkers (convening with tunnels, but still separate of course) in Skull Valley. You're the only one that I would consider changing my mind of having Wyoming as my final LZ.

Of course....that's cause Rene is already married and I don't know $hit about Indiana and the mid-west. :laffs:

Fuk yeah - tunnels will be KEY.  Here's my design plan.  Looks ambitious for a structure, but there will be an EQUAL amount underneath - directly under it, in the exact same pattern...  For other reasons...  Floorplan underneath will remain Classified...

https://nomadicshack.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/quack-interior-HAND.jpg

Goal:

https://nomadicshack.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Quack-Shack-Exterior-small.jpg

I'd modify the plan slightly, if I could back it into a hill, and have the main structure partially underground. 

Edited by 98Z5V

Yep. We're on the same page. Missile silo type of design. Full upright connecting tunnels.

I'd automate the $HIT out of a place like that. I'm talking Trek style of motorized doors (not the pneumatic "swish" type) and everything.

I could easily go crazy and Fuk a place like that up, big time.

3 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Yep. We're on the same page.

You like that Bunk Room in the design?  "Cause we gotta house motherfuckers once in a while - or for a long while...   :thumbup:

I can either double or triple bunk those things in that room, and we go from another 3 to 6 to 9 - easily.  

If I triple-bunk it, it can be the "Matt Cross Family Room..."   :hail:

Edited by 98Z5V

5 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You like that Bunk Room in the design?  "Cause we gotta house motherfuckers once in a while - or for a long while...   :thumbup:

I can either double or triple bunk those things in that room, and we go from another 3 to 6 to 9 - easily.  

If I triple-bunk it, it can be the "Matt Cross Family Room..."   :hail:

:banana:

10 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Take it from the youngest of 7 kids, that many people in a room gets old after a while.

We just sleep there.  Underground, everyone has a job.  Some deprime and size, some prime, some drop powder, some seat projectiles, some crimp...

We only sleep in the Bunk House.  But there's always work to be done elsewhere, when it's non-sleepy-time.  :banana:

5 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

We just sleep there.  Underground, everyone has a job.  Some deprime and size, some prime, some drop powder, some seat projectiles, some crimp...

We only sleep in the Bunk House.  But there's always work to be done elsewhere, when it's non-sleepy-time.  :banana:

Let's not forget maintenance. All of my years in the engineering field show that there's always a PM schedule that can be performed. Let's not forget that I'm the guy who's anal enough that I regularly blow-down my water heater (and document it),  just to keep the sentiment from building up. Maintenance is everything to a working, functional facility.

Yeah, yeah.....go ahead, let it all out and make the jokes fukers. :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Let's not forget maintenance. All of my years in the engineering field show that there's always a PM schedule that can be performed. Let's not forget that I'm the guy who's anal enough that I regularly blow-down my water heater (and document it),  just to keep the sentiment from building up. Maintenance is everything to a working, functional facility.

I'm with you brother, there's nothing in this world that makes me happier than servicing my dishwasher.

14 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

OKay, I gotta say this...   THEN WHY DON'T YOU CLEAN YOUR DAMN GUNS, BROTHER?!!?...   :banana::popcorn::laffs::lmao::thefinger::soap:

Here's another dude in the same vein as Rag'n'Bone Man.  Equally as badass, and not what you'd expect, if you're just hearing it. 

Teddy Swims.

Never underestimate people, my brothers, just by looks.  And never underestimate someone's voice.  Unreal. 

Since we’re doing covers. I really like post Malone he seems do be very musically diverse, he’s not just some rapper. At the beginning of the lock down he did a 1 long show with Travis barker covering nirvana songs which was epic. And recently he’s been hanging out and jamming with Dwight Yoakam’s band 

On 4/7/2021 at 10:17 PM, 98Z5V said:

This is how I feel for my brothers here.

Man that is one hell of a song had not heard that before and it got me.... yes Brothers ,sisters those who have traveled before us they never really leave us ....Thanks for sharing this....

10 hours ago, Magwa said:

Man that is one hell of a song had not heard that before and it got me.... yes Brothers ,sisters those who have traveled before us they never really leave us ....Thanks for sharing this....

"Shine your light on this earth while you can..."

Powerful song, listening to the message it delivers.  Even better that it's coming from Disturbed.  Amazing song, on so many levels. 

Take your time with your friends, make the most of it, and never look back.  Taking the time with your friends is the most important thing - doesn't matter what you accomplish during that time together - just that you WERE together.  That's always the best part.  I truly cherish the time I get with you guys - it's important to me.   :thumbup::hail: