• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

This is worth watching.  Johnny Cash on doing a Trent Reznor song...   Hurt, by NIN.  Trent Reznor now has stated that Johnny did it better, and it's his song now...

That's TWO class acts, right there - both those guys.  :hail:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

"Shine your light on this earth while you can..."

Powerful song, listening to the message it delivers.  Even better that it's coming from Disturbed.  Amazing song, on so many levels. 

Take your time with your friends, make the most of it, and never look back.  Taking the time with your friends is the most important thing - doesn't matter what you accomplish during that time together - just that you WERE together.  That's always the best part.  I truly cherish the time I get with you guys - it's important to me.   :thumbup::hail:

Songs like that always brings me back full circle to these words

“So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.” Chief Tecumseh"

9 hours ago, Magwa said:

“So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.” Chief Tecumseh"

Awesome outlook on life.

9 hours ago, Magwa said:

Awesome, as Doc states.  Tecumseh was a Shawnee.  My great-great grandfather married a full Shawnee woman, so I've got some of that coursing through my veins.  My sister has all the old family pics somewhere, I'll have to get copies from her someday. 

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Awesome, as Doc states.  Tecumseh was a Shawnee.  My great-great grandfather married a full Shawnee woman, so I've got some of that coursing through my veins.  My sister has all the old family pics somewhere, I'll have to get copies from her someday. 

If you have Native blood in you embrace it the amount does not matter hell i am only 1/8th but i have been raised by my Mother (she is 93) to understand the old ways ...been a part of my life since I can remember.....she bought me my first gun at 10 and encouraged me to learn to hunt , no matter what i brought home she cooked it and we ate it ,that life lesson has never ever left me be self reliant learn the skills to take care of yourself and family and others in need.....

17 hours ago, Magwa said:

If you have Native blood in you embrace it the amount does not matter hell i am only 1/8th but i have been raised by my Mother (she is 93) to understand the old ways ...been a part of my life since I can remember.....she bought me my first gun at 10 and encouraged me to learn to hunt , no matter what i brought home she cooked it and we ate it ,that life lesson has never ever left me be self reliant learn the skills to take care of yourself and family and others in need.....

Raised that way as well, my brother.  Southeastern Ohio, my whole upbringing.  Out in the dirt, out in the woods, out all the time, either hunting, fishing, or just being OUT.  I'm 1/16th, if it didn't skip me, by calculations.  It skipped my sister, and she did some DNA/Geneology test, and she showed up with zero.  I laughed at her, because she gets darker than me in the summers...   :box1::laffs:

I know it's what led  me where I've gone, what I've done, and what I've accomplished.  I've embraced it all my life, and I'm lucky to have been the warrior that I have, in my past life/profession.  When I look back...   It's what made me who I am, and helped me with what I set out to to, and what I've done. 

It also helps me explain why (to myself), that certain things are completely unacceptable to me, in and with my own views.

I'm way better than Elizabeth Warren, that's for fuckin' certain!...   :hail:

Amazon.com: Elizabeth Warren 1/1064 Native American Funny 2020 Political  T-Shirt: Clothing

Edited by 98Z5V

6 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Raised that way as well, my brother.  Southeastern Ohio, my whole upbringing.  Out in the dirt, out in the woods, out all the time, either hunting, fishing, or just being OUT.  I'm 1/16th, if it didn't skip me, by calculations.  It skipped my sister, and she did some DNA/Geneology test, and she showed up with zero.  I laughed at her, because she gets darker than me in the summers...   :box1::laffs:

I know it's what led  me where I've gone, what I've done, and what I've accomplished.  I've embraced it all my life, and I'm lucky to have been the warrior that I have, in my past life/profession.  When I look back...   It's what made me who I am, and helped me with what I set out to to, and what I've done. 

It also helps me explain why (to myself), that certain things are completely unacceptable to me, in and with my own views.

I'm way better than Elizabeth Warren, that's for fuckin' certain!...   :hail:

Amazon.com: Elizabeth Warren 1/1064 Native American Funny 2020 Political  T-Shirt: Clothing

Can not argue that at all and if given the choice I would give you a Breech clout down hug way before that ugly Biaaatch..... 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Double Rabbit-hole fucked me over.   THis is Chinese finger-cuffs right here.

Let me explain it.  In this vid posted below, I've been watching this guy for a few weeks now.  Street performer somewhere in Florida. He's a one-man-band, that lays the beat down, then sings it.  He's fuckin' BADASS. One-man-shows are always the best, because THAT is the talent, right there. 

The dude in the yellow shirt is the guy I've been watching - I don't even know how to spell this shiit out, because it's characters.  I think this guy is D0DYVAS - looks like "Oh" for the letter but it's ZERO as the number. 

At any rate, he fuckin' GET'S IT DONE in his vids.  This guy can PERFORM. Well, someone asks him to throw down "Tennessee Whiskey", and the other guy steps up to sing it.  This is EPIC.

Here's the guy that sang that... Vere Hill...

Give both these guys the most exposure that you can.  THIS is the music that I love. Unreal. 

Edited by 98Z5V

• 4 weeks later...

Listening to this one right now - because of the dilemna I'm in.  I'm so fucked it ain't even funny. When it rains, it pours, and I'm drowning right now. 

Buzz Lightyear says it better than I can.  I'm in an mental JAM right now... 

Pussy Pussy everywhere - Buzz Lightyear - quickmeme