• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

being played loud enough to bounce off of the hills at the SDTF around a campfire.

That's gonna be sweet, brother - right at the later part of sunset...  :thumbup:

I happen to have a particular Eskimo Brother-From-Another-Mother, that could probably play this on his guitar...   @SmoothAction

Next trip, according to a phonecall from @AZMan tonight, the dates are 19~21 Feb.  Friday to Sunday.  Sand Time again.  If I can't get the 250R engine done by then, I'll take the LTR.  I like jumping that thing WAY MORE BETTER anyway.  I'll huck that fucker off anything you guys point at...   :banana:

@DNP - Sand.  19~21 Feb, brother. Grab a bike.    :hail:

Edited by 98Z5V

27 minutes ago, shepp said:

I always forget about them! I met them in a McDonald’s after their show in milwaukee, the whole band signed my buddies chest, Musta been 97-98..

Sweet Jesus, I hope you have a pic of this , brother...   :banana:

:ttiwwop:

4 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Sweet Jesus, I hope you have a pic of this , brother...   :banana:

:ttiwwop:

He wanted to get them tattooed on him, thank god that didn’t happen. Even by the time we got home it was a smudged mess. 

what did we do before digital photo

4 minutes ago, shepp said:

what did we do before digital photo

Had expensive cameras, and print photos that we take digi pics of these days, just to prove it...   :lmao:

I still have print pics, in boxes in the garage.  I need to convert that shiit to digital, and be done with the boxes....   :bitchslap::laffs:

P.S.  THere's some bad bitches in those pic-boxes in the garage...   :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

3 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Had expensive cameras, and print photos that we take digi pics of these days, just to prove it...   :lmao:

I still have print pics, in boxes in the garage.  I need to convert that shiit to digital, and be done with the boxes....  

Ain’t that the fucking truth! I have a shoe box full of photos that are alike 99-2002/3. Even early digital I was printing off 🤣🤣

• 3 weeks later...