• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty interesting. There was a lot of stuff going on there  at any given moment. Sort of like a modern kind of fusion mix. I really don't know how to classify it. The brass was strong, the drummer rhythmic and wild all at the same time, and the guy on the sax was doing his thing throughout everything. Overall.....I like it.  It gets the R2 seal of approval. :thumbup:

18 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

That rocks!!! There’s a local band here like this called “dem horny funkers” they play with 2-3 guys on horns and they fucking rock all younger people too.

The guy on bass is alittle older than me and is from of one of my favorite local bands they played a ton of original music with some covers sprinkled in. 

I miss live music

On 1/23/2021 at 6:20 PM, Magwa said:

I am a old school drummer and one of the best live band ever was Golden Earring

That's one of the greatest songs made, brother, and performed flawlessly.  Thanks for posting that.   :thumbup: 

Edited by 98Z5V

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

That's one of the greatest songs made, brother, and performed flawlessly.  Thanks for posting that.   :thumbup: 

they were the tightest band in concert , they would play for 2 hours and leave it all on stage and they are still good and playing been together over 50 years....

This is what the Libs are trying to do right now - silence free speech.  Think about it, and think about the words in this song...   :thumbup:

If Disturbed didn't knock this one out of the park, and kick Simon & Garfunkel's OWN ASS, at their own song - then I would have posted the one from Simon & Garfunkel...

Instead, you get this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch/u9Dg-g7t2l4

Fuk My Life...   I fell down the Disturbed rabbit-hole just now, and found one.

I LOVE remakes, when a rock band picks it up, and just CRUSHES it.  Disturbed - Dave Draiman - killed this one.  What a remake...  :hail:

If you know the backstory on Dave Draiman - this remake will make alot more sense to you, as to why he did it...   :thumbup:

This one is epic.  Can't even describe it to you guys - just listen... 

Unreal group of the baddest fuckers in music right now - and they have a message for ALL of you.  Just listen...

Edited by 98Z5V

On 1/23/2021 at 6:20 PM, Magwa said:

I am a old school drummer and one of the best live band ever was Golden Earring been listening to their live stuff lately

Saw a band way back on Halloween 1981 , Red Rider .... They did a set with Lunatic Fringe , Twilight Zone  & Radar Love. Pretty High Energy stuff !!!

10 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

Saw Foghat back In June 1979 outdoor concert at the Seattle Center Football Stadium. They opened up for Black Sabbath and Blue Osyter Cult ! Best Concert EVER 🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸on stage at once ! 

Wow you’re old