• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, DNP said:

It IS time. He won his banjo, maybe more of a ukulele as its one of those short bastards, in a raffle at a bluegrass festival he went to with some of his old camping buddies. Likes bluegrass and his retired friends who travel around and camp out at a few each year - talked him into going. He picked up a book or two, watched some YouTube videos and away he went.

When I find time, I need to get back into the guitar. Trying to get my oldest into piano lessons and I wouldn’t mind taking a few of those as well. 

we keep at it, 308AR is going to have a full band. We’re going to have an odd sound with The wood winds, banjos, pianos and gunfire....but maybe it’ll take off. 

You had me at 'gunfire'!

2 hours ago, DNP said:

When I find time, I need to get back into the guitar. Trying to get my oldest into piano lessons and I wouldn’t mind taking a few of those as well. 

When my hunting buddy got done with his masters he took that spare time to learn piano because he listen to a lot of classical type music when he was studying. I always wanted to play drums but I have a hard time walking and chewing bubble gum

45 minutes ago, shepp said:

When my hunting buddy got done with his masters he took that spare time to learn piano because he listen to a lot of classical type music when he was studying. I always wanted to play drums but I have a hard time walking and chewing bubble gum

Drum pads and sticks are a cheap investment. Learning note duration and how to roll will get you started. For $100 or less you are well on your way

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, blue109 said:

So I got a free trial of xm satellite radio, and out of 300 channels there are about 5 I like...but LIQUID METAL is really bad ass. Metal is definitely not dead lol

I liked the “grunge” station but after about 2 months you’ve heard all the songs they play. 

• 2 weeks later...