• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

The first time I heard this song was on a Sony Walkman in my bed as a child. Tuning around the radio and finding this; it moved me. On the AM band no less. It was many years before I found out what it really was. It's how I feel right now though. Much more so powerful now even than it was back then...

Things have changed. I'm ready to ride like the wind for the most part. West... South West.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, shepp said:

born in the USA was my first musical tape of my own, I got it when I was 3 or 4 and played the fornicate outta it. I’ve always loved this song and this cover is great!!!

Born in the USA was the first concert I went to as a senior in high school.  I like that cover as well.  Thanks for sharing 

On 9/21/2021 at 6:39 PM, Lane said:

The first time I heard this song was on a Sony Walkman in my bed as a child. Tuning around the radio and finding this; it moved me. On the AM band no less. It was many years before I found out what it really was. It's how I feel right now though. Much more so powerful now even than it was back then...

Things have changed. I'm ready to ride like the wind for the most part. West... South West.

Dude my friend Nick plays the keyboards. He is in this band !

43 minutes ago, sketch said:

^^^ good shits.

Not much into rap/hip hop but this man has a clear msg. And a 🇨🇦 🍻

https://youtu.be/RV7oI_Z68Pk

That dude us serious.  SERIOUS.  LIsten to more of his stuff, if you're into rap.  He lays it ALL out, and pulls no punches.  He'll fornicate ANYBODY up, if hey don't like his opinion.  And he won't waste any time about doing it, either.  He's legit as fuk. 

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

That dude us serious.  SERIOUS.  LIsten to more of his stuff, if you're into rap.  He lays it ALL out, and pulls no punches.  He'll fornicate ANYBODY up, if hey don't like his opinion.  And he won't waste any time about doing it, either.  He's legit as fuk. 

Here's Roman's link that didn't work out - here's that song...  Tom MacDonald.

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

I've  subscribed to his YouTube and his msg hasn't been shut off yet .. 

Been listening to him for years now.  He's legit, brother.  Others should listen to his message-through-music...  He's on it.   :hail:

Look him up, and listen to more of his older stuff - he never misses a heartbeat in this country - always nails it. 

BONUS - he does not give ONE SHIIT what someone thinks about him, or about what his message is.  Doesn't give a single fuk.  He states his business, with zero fuks given, and doesn't even care for any hater out there.  Shuts them out. 

Edited by 98Z5V

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

THIS.  Check this one out.  I love it.  :hail:

I want everyone to blow this guy up  - hit every link to him that you can.  This is a Patriot, right here, and he layed it down.  Share this, link this, pimp this, bitch it out - just GET THIS OUT.  to everyone you know.  Put the work in, and pump this everywhere. 

• 3 weeks later...