Whitetail down!

Lonewolf McQuade

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Fuckin GREAT SHOT PLACEMENT, brother!!!   :hail:

Thanks. Amazing how much runs through the mind in the span of 2 seconds!  Fuker came below me from the wrong wind. Grabbed  the bow I had leaning in the corner of my blind,  instantly recalled his distance (due to constant ranging things out of boredom when activity is slow) & realizing to aim a bit high due to the steep downhill angle.

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

7 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Nice,

I recently picked up an Excalibur Eclipse and at this point would be happy just to find time to shoot it.  

Thanks. Love the Excalibur 's, crazy accurate and reliable.  Mine (recurve) is a little wide in the limbs compared to my Horton compound crossbow but It can be serviced, adjusted & simple to put a new string on by me. In my opinion,  the Excalibur is the way to go. Hopefully you get time to get out & use it.

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

6 hours ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Thanks! What model Excalibur you got? 

Because of draw weight restrictions (200 lbs max) here in the People's Republic of NY I bought a new Excalibur Grizzly.  I upgraded to the anti dry fire system.  Came with Reds and speed adjustable scope.  Put a bunch of sound deadening stuff on it.  Shoots awesome.  I have had two other crossbows.  Really excited to finally get an Excalibur.  

3 hours ago, Dirty Steve said:

Because of draw weight restrictions (200 lbs max) here in the People's Republic of NY I bought a new Excalibur Grizzly.  I upgraded to the anti dry fire system.  Came with Reds and speed adjustable scope.  Put a bunch of sound deadening stuff on it.  Shoots awesome.  I have had two other crossbows.  Really excited to finally get an Excalibur.  

Awesome! Good luck hunting this season