Matt.Cross

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, RedRiverII said:

I did not want to start a new thread so I am asking here.  How do I add a video clip to my post?  Would someone point out a source that explains it,  if it's too difficult here?

I’m not 100% sure sometimes mine work and sometimes not I have tried all kinds of ways. I’m sure someone will have a simple explanation 

11 hours ago, RedRiverII said:

I did not want to start a new thread so I am asking here.  How do I add a video clip to my post?  Would someone point out a source that explains it,  if it's too difficult here?

Not that hard my man. If you're trying to add something like a youtube clip, just highlight the address (in the address bar obviously), right click and hit copy. Then just right click and hit paste in the area that you type your post into.

If you're trying to add a clip that you already have on your computer/phone/tablet. Just hit the paper clip/highlighted "choose files" on the lower left of the area that you type your post into.

Hope this helps.