• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SHOT Show 2019

Izzy would be fine there.  I hope you guys get the chance to come out this year Rob.  If the guys throw some more classes this year (inmevitable) she'll even learn some stuff. They had the whiteboard out last year and all. Went over concepts and the math behind it...went out and applied it. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, seeing them light up is awesome. I figured you @98z5v and @jtallen83 are the teaching types too. My friends and I have passed on some knowledge to Izzy, but she could stand to learn from a pro. She excelled when I got her into a handgun class taught by former SEALs (except now she wants a 9mm Sig-Sauer too). There's a "friendly" 22LR match once a month at a range we go to. Izzy's best so far is 795 of 800 possible with (I think) 53 of 80 in the X ring. Thats at 50 yards, throwing slugs that have the bc of a dog turd at an X-ring the size of your pinky fingernail. And you DON'T want to see what she does with a 20 gage at junior trap class...

23 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

You mean the one that was stolen from the driveway 

well now, that would be a... shame. ?

16 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

When they see the size of the holes, they might declare it an “Act of God”. 

lol. can they say that anymore since it is prejudice to say God, according to the liberals?