• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Company vehicle means more money for gun stuff

Cunuckgaucho

From my experience while not perfect it's not bad. Not sure about GB but here I choose my doctor etc. I also have enhanced medical through work,contrary to popular belief the free stuff here isn't all encompassing.

I do live in a good area that attracts good medical personal and good facilities. 

I know it's not free every time I see what's left of my paycheck. 

2 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

So filled up the work truck this afternoon,so glad I don't have to drive my own truck much.

I've translated these numbers in to American,right now it's US$4.81 per US gallon for regular

Having a work vehicle is the BEST my man. You don't have to pay for gas, upkeep or anything. If it gets wrecked? Oh well......it's not mine. Plus, like you said, you don't have to be out there driving your own ride. Save the wear and tear.

I’ve had my truck 2 plus years I’ve put 25k on it since and 10 of that is driving to az twice and once to ohio. 

My work van On the other hand I got new in 2014 and it’s got 184k on it 

gas is 450/gal?! That’s stupid

Edited by shepp

$2.69 Sam’s in Florida. Drove a company car for 32 years. Never paid a dime for insurance, gas, maintenance. Was billed $25 a month for personal use. Saved me $100’s of thousands of dollars. Wife had one too with the same benefits. Quite a few were 4 wd SUV’s in the day when they still had good off road capability. The places I took them and the trouble I got into the company and their insurance carrier wouldn’t have wanted to know about. Got a stupid rule the last five years that you could not transport firearms in a company car, even cased. Till then we had some reps out west coyote hunting from their cars between sales calls! Probably why they started it.

7 hours ago, Sisco said:

Got a stupid rule the last five years that you could not transport firearms in a company car, even cased. 

They haven't written anything in as to firearms,bows for my work fan. Boss has even jokingly asked where I was going to mount the gun rack.

The only customer I deal with that has a no guns/weapons on site policy is an American one.