• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Happy Easter 308AR.com

EugeneStoner

19 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I hope they wear eye protection.  I have seen retinal damage from impact of Nerf projectiles.  

With my professional recommendation given, you are an awesome uncle.

19 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Always wear eye pro 😄 We even use it around the house.

18 hours ago, sketch said:

nerf guns are the new bb gun projos. snowflakes. 

No worries, she has a couple sets of eye protection, one pair that I got to go with her first projectile weapon when she was three (a rubber band gun) and another set of safety glasses that came with a kid's science set my wife I got her last Christmas. Safety is heavily emphasized and fortunately there hasn't been any need for "guns are cool"-type indoctrination...she's a smart kid and has figured that out on her own. 

Edited by EugeneStoner

Happy Easter!  Little one had his 4th birthday today. We forgot to get out the red riders for the kids. Got two of em in the garage.  Had a low key get together here. Few of his friends from school...couple of the older boys friends too. We did our Easter egg hunt, and colored Easter eggs. Tomorrow is Easter with the family. I'm stuffed today and I know my mom is gonna throw down a couple types of ham, a turkey, and who knows what else. Hope you all have a great one!

10 hours ago, DNP said:

Happy Easter!  Little one had his 4th birthday today. We forgot to get out the red riders for the kids. Got two of em in the garage.  Had a low key get together here. Few of his friends from school...couple of the older boys friends too. We did our Easter egg hunt, and colored Easter eggs. Tomorrow is Easter with the family. I'm stuffed today and I know my mom is gonna throw down a couple types of ham, a turkey, and who knows what else. Hope you all have a great one!

:thumbup: Sounds like a great time.  I initially floated a Red Ryder but Mom said she's not old enough yet and suggested a Nerf gun instead.