• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

here we go again - PA10 gen 3

Just now, shaffe48 said:

Perhaps sober up and reread the thread and maybe you'll understand it.

Not an insult...advice really.

I'm perfectly sober right now.  Completely.  I think that reading comprehension thing that someone posted earlier is still affecting you.  RIght now, you're looking like a fucking idiot...  

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/27/2021 at 11:28 PM, 98Z5V said:

Please EXPOUND on all your military experience, since you brought this up.  Tell me about ALL your military time.  I'll wait...  :popcorn:

@shaffe48, I'm still waiting for you to tell me about all your military time, that you seemed to say you had... 

8 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

@shaffe48, I'm still waiting for you to tell me about all your military time, that you seemed to say you had... 

Sorry I don't argue with drunks or the mentally ill.  It's a waste of time.

But BTW, I could care less you were an E7/E8 in the Army or whatever you were.  I worked with E7s and E8s.  I didn't get in pissing matches with them back then. I can't see why I'd get in pissing matches a decade later.

16 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm perfectly sober right now.  Completely.  I think that reading comprehension thing that someone posted earlier is still affecting you.  RIght now, you're looking like a fucking idiot...  

You are clearly either an angry drunk or you exhibit some sort of similar personal or emotional issues.  Maybe they started when you were in.  Military is a stressful place.  Maybe they spiralled out of control when you left an atmosphere of responsibility and accountability.  It happens.

Either way, those are your issues.  Leave me alone until your either sober or off the trip.

Just now, shaffe48 said:

Sorry I don't argue with drunks or the mentally ill.  It's a waste of time.

But BTW, I could care less you were an E7/E8 in the Army or whatever you were.  I worked with E7s and E8s.  I didn't get in pissing matches with them back then. I can't see why I'd get in pissing matches a decade later.

You are clearly either an angry drunk or you exhibit some sort of similar personal or emotional issues.  Maybe they started when you were in.  Military is a stressful place.  Maybe they spiralled out of control when you left an atmosphere of responsibility and accountability.  It happens.

Either way, those are your issues.  Leave me alone until your either sober or off the trip.

I'm completely sober right now, but you seem to be a complete bitch - as always.  Let it rip, superman.  What did YOU do when YOU were in the military?...   :popcorn:

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm completely sober right now, but you seem to be a complete bitch - as always.  Let it rip, superman.  What did YOU do when YOU were in the military?...   :popcorn:

If you were in you'd have a general idea what I was in the military.  Close enough to matter.

But you were in.  Despite fitting the profile with your behavior, you're not stolen valor. 

I've talked to many like you when working the suicide hotline.  You exhibit the exact same traits.  A nice guy at heart but you're unstable partly due due intermittent events of paranoid rage.

I mean I'm not a doctor.  But I'd get off the internet and go find one.  Whether you do or don't, leave me alone.

Just now, shaffe48 said:

If you were in you'd have a general idea what I was in the military.  Close enough to matter.

But you were in.  Despite fitting the profile with your behavior, you're not stolen valor. 

I've talked to many like you when working the suicide hotline.  You exhibit the exact same traits.  A nice guy at heart but you're unstable partly due due intermittent events of paranoid rage.

I mean I'm not a doctor.  But I'd get off the internet and go find one.  Whether you do or don't, leave me alone.

Well, you FAILED in that analysis...   :laffs:  You suck. 

I did 21.5 years.  I have no idea what If you were in you'd have a general idea what I was in the military.  Close enough to matter.  even means, from you.  No, I don't know what you're talking about, because nothing you're saying makes any fucking sense, at all.

You're so full of shiit it's not even funny - but you were NOT in any branch of the military, ever.

I'm feeling ignored @shaffe48, I asked several direct questions relevant to this thread and you won't even glance at me, is @98Z5V that much prettier than me that he gets all your attention? Almost like you have some kind of battered women complex.......... 

Here I thought we could lay down something constructive here............

Well who doesn't get a good laugh when threads go sideways? Especially when someone digs their heels in.

Also. Am I the only one that had to look up what the hell TLDR stood for? :laffs:Fuk....I guess I am getting old. Or....the hermit can't learn the modern slang while being a hermit. Ha

Edited by Rsquared

5 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Well who doesn't get a good laugh when threads go sideways? Especially when someone digs their heels in.

Also. Am I the only one that had to look up what the hell TLDR stood for? :laffs:Fuk....I guess I am getting old. Or....the hermit can't learn the modern slang while being a hermit. Ha

What does it mean I'm decrepit