• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

45LC Lever Guns

WestGaDad

Nice rifle Sketch.  45LC lever gun is on my current search list. Haven’t figured out which one I want though. It’s gotta be something a little different. My next lever gun gets bought in memory of a friend who passed earlier this year - he was a lever gun nut.  

9 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I would urge caution about Rossi lever guns.  They are not necessarily bad.  It is hard to find parts.  My brother has one that a screw holding the lever broke.  It took me weeks of looking before I found one online.  I had to email the guy and ask since he was "The Rossi Guy."

Hood to know. Thanks for the tip. I haven’t really been a fan of the Rossi guns. I can’t say why, it’s just one of those names that don’t really pop up as something I’d go looking for in my mind. Don’t have anything against them and they’re probably fine firearms, just don’t do it for me I guess. 

• 3 weeks later...

Took ol Henry to the range today. Bench rest was a 98 tyfighter made by myself. They are rocking solid. My rifle shot right by 3 inches confirmed by the lefty vet. Elevation was ok at 60 yds. But do I need to drift the front sight to get closer to bull? Asking for Henry shooters? 

• 1 year later...
On 11/14/2021 at 12:33 AM, sketch said:

Took ol Henry to the range today. Bench rest was a 98 tyfighter made by myself. They are rocking solid. My rifle shot right by 3 inches confirmed by the lefty vet. Elevation was ok at 60 yds. But do I need to drift the front sight to get closer to bull? Asking for Henry shooters? 

Just saw this old thread Sketch. You probably did it already, but I drifted my 44 mag Henry front site to get it dead on at 75 yards.