• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

You know what time it is!

sketch

1995~2004, I'd scuba dive the Puget Sound for those fuckers, and the Red Rock Crab, too.  The Dungeys had to be 7" across the shell to take them, and they had a limit.  Smallest haul, from the combo of the two different crab was 24.  Largest haul was 36.  One tank of air.  I would take the entire next day to cook them all, but it was worth it.   :hail:

dude best way to cook em is in the salt water they live in.. like they do a Turkey in oil set up. propane burner big ass pot, 5-7 crab at a time. no butter needed on Dungeness they are so sweet and buttery already.  My least fave is king crab? What is the east coast fave? blue crab is on my try list. 

Went crabbing one time with some friends of a navy buddy we caught a poop load of blue crabs cooked em up and ate till our fingers bled from cracking shells. We were drinking 16 oz buds at the time. Never did get full but got drunk as hell. Those things are tasty, they come from the sea and don’t taste like fish.

14 hours ago, sketch said:

dude best way to cook em is in the salt water they live in.. like they do a Turkey in oil set up. propane burner big ass pot, 5-7 crab at a time. no butter needed on Dungeness they are so sweet and buttery already.  My least fave is king crab? What is the east coast fave? blue crab is on my try list. 

Crabs aren’t big up here but we got the other bug..... lobsta kid!