• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
Sign in to follow this  
Robocop1051

Not just guns

Not sure who knew this already, but we recently patented and certified a new ballistic armor. We have level IIIa plates on the market now, and just released our shields. 

the latest shield is my personal design. I call it the “616” personal ballistic shield. why call it “616” you ask???

Ephesians 6:16: "In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one."

https://www.cromusa.com/armor

I initially designed the shield as a rapid response shield for street cops, but there’s so much more applications than that. I bet that guy in AZ wished he’d answered the door with a shield vs a gun. Ever have to check on a “sound” your wife heard in the backyard? A lightweight shield offers a lot more protection than an old pair of boxers. 

80A1751A-4C6D-4B68-AD69-E2BA5F210645.png3F46C1A3-F669-4F6E-8A94-1522B26E7680.jpeg840197B5-37DF-4EDE-88EA-50B03C3BF564.jpeg560397CF-7BC7-4F6D-82A3-FB70D1C9B30D.jpeg24172328-CB32-4AFE-BD48-58A3A8E2ED30.jpegDC203024-DE27-4293-A02A-2D9B0042CCEC.jpeg

I love that the Armor is gettin' SERIOUS.  Zach is a fuckin' GENIUS.  He's actually pretty fuckin' SCARY, with all that stuff that's trapped up there, in his mind...:bitchslap: Let that shiit OUT!    :hail:

The armor-world has no idea what's coming.  Not with those ideas and results.  This is great info, brother.  :thumbup:

26 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

For some reason I pictured @sheppwith one of those painted up like a viking shield swinging an axe...

NAKED.

The picture of Shepp with one of these - he's NAKED. 

I've seen the advertising proofs.  Pretty impressive, I'm saying.  Naked 6ft Ginger Viking with guns, shields, armor...  Ready For Battle... 

It gets your attention, that's for sure.    :hail:

2 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

For some reason I pictured @sheppwith one of those painted up like a viking shield swinging an axe...

Painted with the blood of my enemies 

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

NAKED.

I've seen the advertising proofs.  Pretty impressive, I'm saying.  Naked 6ft Ginger Viking with guns, shields, armor...  Ready For Battle... 

They’ll laugh at me naked no one wants to see that!! 

47 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

It's against the Geneva convention...😵

My white ass will blind everyone like the blast of two atomic bombs and 3x the radius 

20 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

NAKED.

Nope I will not even imagine that... :embarrassed: