• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Brownells Center For Zombie Awareness

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It may be lighthearted but it's getting kind of old.  Just like all that vampire crap.  I wish all these would just go away.  And they really creep out my wife.  When ads for AMC's Walking Dead come on she has to look away.  Don't blame her.

It may be lighthearted but it's getting kind of old.  Just like all that vampire crap.  I wish all these would just go away.  And they really creep out my wife.  When ads for AMC's Walking Dead come on she has to look away.  Don't blame her.

I was tired of the vampire crap before it began.... if they ever make a vampire target though, I might have to try it out. The world is chock full of things that are fun to riddle with bullet holes! :hunter: :auto: :sniper:

• 1 month later...

I live in Florida, and maybe you guys didnt notice what happened in Katrina. Dead friggin boddies were floating down flooded streets, cops all covered in mud crying on street corners! May not be ZOMBIES but armed people with nothing to loose and starving is nothing to play with!! You would not beleive how fragile our systems are, you go home to ac and running water, you go to the store and get food, you order a pizza...ALL GONE IN LESS THAN 24hrs, dial 911 to find your phone is down, or a recording saying the 911 emergency line is overloaded, please go to the evacuation areas posted in your community...lol hope your not bleeding out or having chest pains!! Cause your DEAD IF SO!!

i personally would be much more afraid of a wolfman apocalypse. those things are fast and strong...and who can afford to cast silver in an economy like this? a nice bullet would cost about $15 in material alone!

cmon hornady...why dont you jump on that bandwagon! lets see the going rate for a box of W-max in .308!

I live in Florida, and maybe you guys didnt notice what happened in Katrina. Dead friggin boddies were floating down flooded streets, cops all covered in mud crying on street corners! May not be ZOMBIES but armed people with nothing to loose and starving is nothing to play with!! You would not beleive how fragile our systems are, you go home to ac and running water, you go to the store and get food, you order a pizza...ALL GONE IN LESS THAN 24hrs, dial 911 to find your phone is down, or a recording saying the 911 emergency line is overloaded, please go to the evacuation areas posted in your community...lol hope your not bleeding out or having chest pains!! Cause your DEAD IF SO!!

+1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...