Jump to content
308AR.com Community
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Brownells
  • Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ammo


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

That should be a link for what Classic said is a ammo drop. Then there is this https://www.targetsportsusa.com/

 

15 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

At least those companies are keeping prices reasonable

Not bad priced for the 7.62x39 brass case stuff. too bad they are out of everything else i use.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

 

Not bad priced for the 7.62x39 brass case stuff. too bad they are out of everything else i use.

Very reasonable for the brass 7.62x39. I've got several K of the steel case123gr hp and a few K 123gr fmj I paid 16 cents per round for  & 1k brass 124gr (I was given). Only rifle I got chambered in it is the Ruger Ranch bolt action. If I had an AK, I would have bought a $hit ton more. Probably should get some more brass cased to shoot & reload though.. Thanks for the links @unforgiven !!

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Sisco said:

My "source" for bulk ammo just sent me these prices. Everything else is out of stock. 1000 9mm $750, 600 5.56 Winchester, $550. A year ago 1000 9mm $149.

Yeah, stuff is crazy priced. Long as people are paying that price they will keep charging it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/27/2021 at 10:15 AM, Belt Fed said:

Yeah, stuff is crazy priced. Long as people are paying that price they will keep charging it.

Gotta adopt the old stock market creed: "Buy low, sell high" Could make more money reselling Ammo now then you could in the stock market.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Gotta adopt the old stock market creed: "Buy low, sell high" Could make more money reselling Ammo now then you could in the stock market.

I pretty much had stocked up on everything way before this crap hit. After Trump got elected i stocked up even more, but i didn't grendel and Valkyrie. I am the Valkyrie now. it's not hard to find.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Belt Fed said:

I pretty much had stocked up on everything way before this crap hit. After Trump got elected i stocked up even more, but i didn't grendel and Valkyrie. I am the Valkyrie now. it's not hard to find.

Glad to hear. I am okay myself. Learned my lesson in 2012. Said I would never get caught short again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

I wish I got more 9mm

Yep. I’m way lower than I wanted to be on that one. Had a chance at getting in on a really good group buy through one of the department suppliers, but it looks like that went away.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...