• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ammo

unforgiven

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

That should be a link for what Classic said is a ammo drop. Then there is this https://www.targetsportsusa.com/

15 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

At least those companies are keeping prices reasonable

Not bad priced for the 7.62x39 brass case stuff. too bad they are out of everything else i use.

24 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

Not bad priced for the 7.62x39 brass case stuff. too bad they are out of everything else i use.

Very reasonable for the brass 7.62x39. I've got several K of the steel case123gr hp and a few K 123gr fmj I paid 16 cents per round for  & 1k brass 124gr (I was given). Only rifle I got chambered in it is the Ruger Ranch bolt action. If I had an AK, I would have bought a $hit ton more. Probably should get some more brass cased to shoot & reload though.. Thanks for the links @unforgiven !!

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 10:15 AM, Belt Fed said:

Yeah, stuff is crazy priced. Long as people are paying that price they will keep charging it.

Gotta adopt the old stock market creed: "Buy low, sell high" Could make more money reselling Ammo now then you could in the stock market.

53 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Gotta adopt the old stock market creed: "Buy low, sell high" Could make more money reselling Ammo now then you could in the stock market.

I pretty much had stocked up on everything way before this crap hit. After Trump got elected i stocked up even more, but i didn't grendel and Valkyrie. I am the Valkyrie now. it's not hard to find.

1 minute ago, Belt Fed said:

I pretty much had stocked up on everything way before this crap hit. After Trump got elected i stocked up even more, but i didn't grendel and Valkyrie. I am the Valkyrie now. it's not hard to find.

Glad to hear. I am okay myself. Learned my lesson in 2012. Said I would never get caught short again.