• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ammo

unforgiven

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I hate to break it to you, but you were never in the running for it.  You've got too many appendages.  Or did your Southern Belle Bobbitt you for spending too much money before you got ahold of @Belt Fed's credit cards?

I'm not judging you. I've heard only 2 things live in Texas.  You're not a steer, so I just assumed.......

1 minute ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

I'm not judging you. I've heard only 2 things live in Texas.  You're not a steer, so I just assumed.......

I assumed you were hoping for the job.  I know I'm sexy, but you're not my type, even with Belt Fed's money.

Please don't send me your nude selfies that you send to @JF89

This is just bs-sh*t. Price gouging should be logged and remembered. I will not buy from any of these gougers. Yes, I've seen it before. They always say "this is your last chance to buy ..." but in reality, the prices will come down. If you're into "war games" and think you have to have thousands of rounds, consider being an effective combatant and taking rounds off the bodies of those you've defeated. Seems to me that's cheaper.

8 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

If you're into "war games" and think you have to have thousands of rounds, consider being an effective combatant and taking rounds off the bodies of those you've defeated. Seems to me that's cheaper.

Why do you think I have so many calibers?  I'll get lucky with something, when I pick it up...   :banana:

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

Why do you think I have so many calibers?  I'll get lucky with something, when I pick it up...   :banana:

I’m figuring most of the defeated bodies around my area won’t be carrying any ammo unfortunately. I can only carry so many pillows. 

On 4/1/2021 at 6:12 AM, Magwa said:

If anyone comes by them or has some for sale please let me know 140 Berger Target Hybrid 6.5 bullets.. I have 5 steel matches to shoot and only 100 of these bullets i have the powder and primers ...thanks

Call my guy here - Jason will answer the phone.  Last I heard, he had a bunch of Bergers in stock.  He ships all over the country, but he shut the website down because they're getting crushed.  Call, brother.   :thumbup:

https://www.brunoshooters.com/

I used to work 1/4 mile away, and get off work at 3:30pm everyday.  I'd swing by there everyday, before heading home.  Now that I'm working further away from him, I can only get there when I have a Saturday off, and that's rare.  JBMatt is in the area, and doesn't live far, so I have JBMatt swing in there, and report anything interesting when it's in stock.  I live vicariously through him now...   :laffs:

6 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Call my guy here - Jason will answer the phone.  Last I heard, he had a bunch of Bergers in stock.  He ships all over the country, but he shut the website down because they're getting crushed.  Call, brother.   :thumbup:

https://www.brunoshooters.com/

I used to work 1/4 mile away, and get off work at 3:30pm everyday.  I'd swing by there everyday, before heading home.  Now that I'm working further away from him, I can only get there when I have a Saturday off, and that's rare.  JBMatt is in the area, and doesn't live far, so I have JBMatt swing in there, and report anything interesting when it's in stock.  I live vicariously through him now...   :laffs:

Thank you will call today.....