• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ammo

unforgiven

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 months ago, I was going through 2 x 50 rd boxes of 45 acp a week. I was paying $11.99/ box. Now I load up 3-8 rd 1911 magazines, shoot it, and call it a day. And go home and reload the brass. And not as often as once a week any more. Until this gets better.

7 hours ago, Sisco said:

14 months ago, I was going through 2 x 50 rd boxes of 45 acp a week. I was paying $11.99/ box. Now I load up 3-8 rd 1911 magazines, shoot it, and call it a day. And go home and reload the brass. And not as often as once a week any more. Until this gets better.

Know what ya mean there, this has done killed my shooting sessions. Used to shoot a lot of 22 mag before the last ammo extinction. 22 mag never did go down in price like the others did. i stopped shooting it when you could buy 223 for same price.

3 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

Know what ya mean there, this has done killed my shooting sessions. Used to shoot a lot of 22 mag before the last ammo extinction. 22 mag never did go down in price like the others did. i stopped shooting it when you could buy 223 for same price.

Just sold my Kel Tec PMR 30 along with 300 rounds of  ammo for a lot more then it cost me. Figured that once I shot that ammo, I would have a safe queen for a long time. At 72, I don’t deal in long times any more. I am into instant gratification now.

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

Just sold my Kel Tec PMR 30 along with 300 rounds of  ammo for a lot more then it cost me. Figured that once I shot that ammo, I would have a safe queen for a long time. At 72, I don’t deal in long times any more. I am into instant gratification now.

Al I didn’t know you were that old. You look pretty damn good for a geriatric 🤣