Ammo

unforgiven

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Not bad as of late. Still over double unfortunately 

I just ordered that other at twice the price too. it's brass cased though but i don't reload so it's nothing to me. If YOU hadn't maxxed out my card i'd get some of that. 😡

9 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

I just ordered that other at twice the price too. it's brass cased though but i don't reload so it's nothing to me. If YOU hadn't maxxed out my card i'd get some of that. 😡

I'm insulted! I left $20 credit on the card. Maybe if you made some fucken monthly payments once in a while,  they wouldn't all be tapped out!!

Rural King had 22 ammo yesterday, $1.99 for 50 rounds, limit 2 boxes.

I'll bet the ammo makers are stock piling as hard as they can to drive the prices up.  Makes sense to me, why make so much when you can sell it for 4--5 times what you were getting for it a year ago.

I had to break my piggy bank open to buy the 22 ammo yesterday after looking at my investments for last month and filling up the Duramax at $3.50 a gallon before I went to the store.  Ya, those folks who voted this idiot in office need to leave those signs up so I know where to siphon my gas for my lawn mowers this summer!....LOL......

Edited by Cliff R

Ammo and reloading supplies (Primers, Powder and Bullets) are as hard to find as Toilet Paper was this time last year!

The only thing that was learned from the 1973 Arab Oil Embargo was - Panic the people, make supplies hard to get or ration the supplies - Double or Triple the Prices... Free Enterprise at work...

Stay safe everybody!

Went to Rural King again this morning to pick up some chickens and they had more 22 ammo in stock.  This time it's $7.99 a box instead of $1.99...WTF?  I did a double-take on that one.  That's quite a mark-up since I was in there last Thursday!.....

Hoarding is driving everything up.  Try to find some canning jar lids.  I'm out and haven't been able to get any locally for at least 6 months.

I guess Rural King got a delivery of them in a while back and allowed ONE customer to buy the entire pallet.  I'm sure that center of uranus is selling them on Ebay at a nice mark-up.......FWIW.....

33 minutes ago, Sisco said:

These prices are absolutely frickin nuts!

That's why I reload, brother - but reloading components are equally as skeery right now. Distributors can't buy the "bulk" that they did before, and buy in singles, or small multiples - and that costs more, for them.  We don't get to buy a case of 5,000 primers anymore - because even the distributors can't get a single case of 5,000 primers...   So, they have to scrounge for the 1,000 boxes, here, there, at the higher price.  Then pay their workers...  and OUR price is up... 

Everyone thinks the industry is fucking us over.  DEMAND is fucking us over, and the Industry is doing everything it can to even TRY to keep up with the demand... 

On our side, I don't blame higher prices on manufacturers, distributors, vendors (with exception - some gouging cocksuckers out there in vendor-land)...  Higher prices are because of (1) the demand, and (2), factories are running 'round the clock, 3 shifts, COVID-spaced apart because of the "Deadly Pandemic"...   3 shifts now equals the production of a single 8-hour shift before all this bullshiit...

I don't blame the gun industry, at all - they're all having higher costs to make product, because of all this bullshiit COVID horse-fuckery.  I blame the "Fake Panic" on all this shiit, blame the cities that can't keep their people safe from looters, which leads to more people realizing that simple fact that...

The police don't PREVENT crime from happening.  They RESPOND to crime...

I agree to this^^ but I think this is an opportunity to redo the ammo bubble. The huge gov. contracts from the builders are generally overwhelming. It has been brought up in years past when this gouge government buy happens.. why does a letter agency need civilian grade ammo to practice. why do the IRS need police.. conspiracy I know, but we have been down this road and it's getting worse every time. 

When a homless encampment on my local library gets moved to another location.. due to fire or death... now the thing is to tax me for a location for tiny homes. This is a taxpayer getting taxed. Wait for ammo tax! let alone all your rifles being registered for a tax! I could go on but I digress this is the new deal. It will be taxed into distinction. 

6 minutes ago, sketch said:

When a homless encampment on my local library gets moved to another location.. due to fire or death... now the thing is to tax me for a location for tiny homes. This is a taxpayer getting taxed.

That's a Seattle-thing, brother.  Nothing more, right there.  I don't pay that tax down here - nowhere near it. 

I can't believe that you're getting taxed to move homeless shelters - That's some SERIOUS LIB SEATTLE SHIIT!@

EDIT - I'm waiting for you to respond, "I DON'T LIVE IN SEATTLE!!!" and all angry as fuk about it.

Yeah, YOU don't...   but your elected Communists live, and vote, and work in Seattle...

Edited by 98Z5V

^^^   I was close!!!... 

Blame your Reps, brother.  They're the ones that are doing this to you.  For real.

Washington turned into a Political Wasteland, with Lib Politics, and it's all because of the Lib-Tards on the Wet-Side...

Edited by 98Z5V