Ammo

unforgiven

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It looks like things are starting to settle.   Last week one of our local shops - Tombstone Tactical - was advertising on local radio that they had 500K rounds of 124 grain target 9mm in stock at about 45 cents per round with no purchase limit.   I bought a couple of matches worth...  I've also started seeing 7.62X51 NATO stuff at Sportsmans at about 80 cents a round (in 20 round boxes). 

It sounds like demand is waning a bit and the shelves are filling up.   Now for primer prices to come back down.  I dream of the day when I can buy a brick of primers for $35... LOL

12 hours ago, BigNate said:

Now for primer prices to come back down.  I dream of the day when I can buy a brick of primers for $35... LOL

RIGHT!  I WILL ADMIT...   I did have to drop $100 for a brick of CCI 41s.  Wasn't happy about the price - but I was happy they were there to purchase, and I needed them...  

11 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

RIGHT!  I WILL ADMIT...   I did have to drop $100 for a brick of CCI 41s.  Wasn't happy about the price - but I was happy they were there to purchase, and I needed them...  

I found a brick of BR-2s for $105....   and yes - I bought it...   

17 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Yeah, I still need to pick up some Grendel so that I can function test my MK12. Still haven't even test fired that bitch yet. Still waiting for the prices to get a little more reasonable.

If you can stomach steel case, here's some reasonably priced Grendel ammo.

https://www.sgammo.com/catalog/rifle-ammo-sale/65-grendel-ammo