• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Happy Labor day

unforgiven

Put in a shift for my bro reparing / adding on to his house. It started as a "need help deck is rotten" to full on addition  to his house! 🍻🍻🇺🇸 He didn't realize the final picture I had in my mind but this was an eye opener for him,  and that makes me happy to see his face! 20210906_133235.thumb.jpg.2c249a1cf9ec0132a525194e2bcd93f1.jpg

20210905_134820.jpg

20210906_113430.jpg

On 9/6/2021 at 9:59 PM, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Hope y'all  enjoyed the weekend.  Got out this afternoon for some hog hunting. Saturday I went out & checked on my 2 deer blinds. Fukn raccoons got into both of them. No big deal on the one, little bastards destroyed the other one. Had to go get a new blind to set back up. Probably set it up this coming weekend. 

We'll need pics of the bodies of those perpetrators.  Gotta smoke 'em.  For the damage they done...

On 9/6/2021 at 11:59 PM, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Hope y'all  enjoyed the weekend.  Got out this afternoon for some hog hunting. Saturday I went out & checked on my 2 deer blinds. Fukn raccoons got into both of them. No big deal on the one, little bastards destroyed the other one. Had to go get a new blind to set back up. Probably set it up this coming weekend. 

My buddy had some friends coming into town from the weekend. He  opened up his pontoon to get it ready to take them out on the lake two weekends ago and coons got in it and tore all the seats apart 😳😳🤫

So building out a floor downtown walk into the bathroom to wash up at the end of the day. Not a common occurrence since people don't know how to use a bathroom without making a big fuckin mess worse than children. Then your option is a porta-potty. So walking in this bathroom I get hit in the face with the stench of $hit. I tell the perpetrator in the stall hey brother I guess that raccoon burrito doesn't agree with you. The response was the last time I smelled $hit it still smelled like $hit. :laffs: Good times 🍻