• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

FN502 tactical

shepp

Realized yesterday I hadn’t bought a gun all year. So last night I tracked down a FN502 I’ve been wanting. closest I found was 2 hours so I made a day outta it. Feels great in my hand, of the pistols I own I think this one feels the best. I really like the stippling where your shooting hand thumb lays, it’s alittle aggressive but after comparing it to my fnx45 I kinda wish it had it too. Weight is great, not to light nor to heavy and well balanced, be interested how it feels with a can on it. Hopefully I can shoot it soon. And I’ll report back 

C3BB8A53-3D96-4F5B-8C7B-C6E4D8BC610B.jpeg

66975E07-6B34-476A-9F1B-00626A5F170E.jpeg

8811F88C-0F45-4FBC-9315-F11FD971F868.jpeg

4 hours ago, shepp said:

I love it my mom hates it when she asks what I want for my birthday or Christmas 

My sister and I have worked out a plan for Christmas and Birthdays( we're 4 days apart )She buys herself something and I buy myself something. She then lets me know what I 'bought' her and I let her know what she 'bought'.

This gun is going to be a lot of fun!!! I shot cheap ammo thru it to see how it functioned, all was well till about 5 mags in she started to not like being dirty! Other than that 😍😍😍😍😍

first thing my buddy said when I handed it off to him was man does that feel good on my hand! 

not a fan of the black on black sights but we’ll get that changed, I shot twice as well with my FN45 tac which has night sights on it. 

I’ll up load some video later today

On 1/7/2023 at 7:41 PM, 98Z5V said:

We can work on that - if you'd show up for a shoot down here...  :lmao::thefinger:

yea, yea, yea…….

Don’t plan them on my call week 😘I’m planning on it this year. I got my Utah fix for a few years, I should/need to explore AZ and NM more now as long as it’s not snowing lol

3 minutes ago, shepp said:

yea, yea, yea…….

Don’t plan them on my call week 😘I’m planning on it this year. I got my Utah fix for a few years, I should/need to explore AZ and NM more now as long as it’s not snowing lol

Military quote on that one, brother...

You can either talk about it, or you can be about it...  :banana:

Pin on Favourite Memes

2 hours ago, shepp said:

It is! My buddy and his brother have quite the pistol range set up! @98Z5V would get a woodie thinking of all the drills to run 

Man, I'd LOVE TO HAVE the setup that Hickock45 has out his front door, and off his front porch...  :hail::thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Magwa said:

So this pistol is single action double action with decocker just like it's big brother? awesome looking

YOU...  

..are the single action double action decocker, just like my own big brother... 

And, you're awesome looking. 

I just had to state that, and get it all out in the open.  Once and for all...  :banana::lmao:

You be one-of-a-kind, brother.  Nothing will ever replace you, not in this rock that we live on.  Ever.  :hail:

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

YOU...  

..are the single action double action decocker, just like my own big brother... 

And, you're awesome looking. 

I just had to state that, and get it all out in the open.  Once and for all...  :banana::lmao:

You be one-of-a-kind, brother.  Nothing will ever replace you, not in this rock that we live on.  Ever.  :hail:

LMAO Brother too much fire water for you it effects your reading what i said is quote....

"So this pistol is single action double action with decocker just like it's big brother? awesome looking "

I miss you too....... LOL that is some funny $hit right there I don't care who you are .........