• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hi Point 10mm Pistol

Mansfield Ohio's very own blowback 10mm Yeet pistol weighing in at 49 ounces unloaded ! MSRP $229

The first MFer' who throws the Rule out on me and makes me buy it ... Shoots it first !!!!!! First mag !!! Ha ha  !

That slide has to be heavy for it to cycle. Blowback 10mm ...

Glock talk has a thread. Lol.

15 hours ago, DNP said:

It’s all in how you phrase it. He didn’t ask about the gun, or anyone’s experience with it…so he’s good. Plus, there ain’t no way in hell I’m firing that with anything less than a 15’ rope and some clamps. 

Leather gloves and a plastic face mask. I am just leary about the blow back and a 10mmAuto round through a pistol .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know, I know, they are heavy and fill only one function that I know of and while I will never own one that function is home defense for someone who can't or won't purchase a better handgun. If it's stolen or taken by the cops little is lost. Go out and buy another. Heck, that's the function of all Hi-Points IMO. They're ugly clubs that no one will ever take to the next BBQ to show it off. I've often thought that if one ran out of ammo they'd be just as deadly thrown at the invading perp due to the very massive slides that are required. 

I won't spend my very limited $ for one but if I was handed it I'd fire it just for giggles even though I need optics to hit anything at any reasonable distance today. But at bad breath distance sights wouldn't even be needed. A competition gun it definitely is not! Does it even have rifling? 

2 hours ago, BrianK said:

I know, I know, they are heavy and fill only one function that I know of and while I will never own one that function is home defense for someone who can't or won't purchase a better handgun. If it's stolen or taken by the cops little is lost. Go out and buy another. Heck, that's the function of all Hi-Points IMO. They're ugly clubs that no one will ever take to the next BBQ to show it off. I've often thought that if one ran out of ammo they'd be just as deadly thrown at the invading perp due to the very massive slides that are required. 

I won't spend my very limited $ for one but if I was handed it I'd fire it just for giggles even though I need optics to hit anything at any reasonable distance today. But at bad breath distance sights wouldn't even be needed. A competition gun it definitely is not! Does it even have rifling? 

I disagree, it has two functions; Drive bys and Corner store robberies.

Oh... Pistol whipping ... Ouch !

Actually it pretty accurate. I have watched several videos. It should have rifling ,almost all modern handguns do. The only thing that bothers me is the blowback function.  I probably will get one just so Tom and Dirk can shoot it ! 

The old adage ... A HiPoint in the hand is better than a Cop on the Line.

3 hours ago, DNP said:

That’s hardly fair. If that was the only gun you could afford…absolutely, get one. And no…I don’t want to shoot it. 

But it is the only gun i can afford , so i have to get it so you can shoot it !

Because i have plenty of free ammo just layin'' around in that caliber. Cost me nothing to shoot it. 

6 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

I probably will get one just so Tom and Dirk can shoot it ! 

Dude. 

You already bought one of these, I can tell my how much you keep talking about it.  I ain't shooting that Giant Yeet Cannon.  Nope.

2 hours ago, shooterrex said:

I'll shoot it. But I'm bringing my own 10mm ammo.

Don't be that brave, brother.  Just sayin'.  He won't have factory ammo for you to put through it - he'll try to get you to shoot one of his "warm 10mm loads" that he has.  I'm out, on that. Not through The Big Yeet Cannon.  Nope.

Edited by 98Z5V

3 hours ago, dpete said:

Why would I want THAT?   Just because I have over 1000 10mm cases sitting here?   Nope, It's too fugly.  

Yeah, I need to do something about those cases. 

It is kinda ugly but I am just intrigued, plus I want to figure out how it works. The slide is heavy, I am almost sure that is the key to it's function.

An example: the Witness it a medium weight, the XDM is about 2oz more. The G20 is a little heavier then that. So that the JPX being heavier should absorb ever more punishment.