imschur

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Sisco said:

I picked up a Magic Pot. Tried it once, and it was OK. But pressure cooked meat is still boiled meat. Just not my cup of tea. My son grabbed it and uses it a bit.

I have people asking me all the time how to can stuff since they came out

step one, buy a real pressure cooker/canner

SHEPP    ive compared RecTec with other brands now....i get a much cleaner hotter faster burn with Rec tec...they actually save me a bit of money cause they burn so good...that BBQ B&B brand is a joke fom the grocery store 12.99  for 20 pounds...good deal?  Nope  takes 5 pounds to get up to tamp....lol

Wash

5 minutes ago, washguy said:

SHEPP    ive compared RecTec with other brands now....i get a much cleaner hotter faster burn with Rec tec...they actually save me a bit of money cause they burn so good...that BBQ B&B brand is a joke fom the grocery store 12.99  for 20 pounds...good deal?  Nope  takes 5 pounds to get up to tamp....lol

Wash

I got @DNP on them too. Theyre good, I also like that I can get a bag at my house next day. They’re also made here in Wisconsin ??

Only good charcoal grill I ever found that works in sub zero weather is the Chargriller Akorn. It is double wall steel with insulation in between and has 100% draft control. Like a Big Green Egg but affordable.

7272BD6B-DAD6-4938-850C-B69051E373D7.jpeg

Edited by Sisco

Cheated last night went to a bbq place I’ve always been meaning to try ( @ARTrooper LD’s in east Troy) meat was good, I had pork, chicken and brisket oddly the chicken was my favorite seasoning on it was super good and it was super moist. She had Mac and cheese top with pulled pork and it was pretty magical 

AED06679-926B-4090-B3B8-8B15DC08AC5E.jpeg