This better be worth it

shepp

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad to hear you got a refund. I myself was on the verge (3 days to be exact). The shop I was dealing with while one of the employees was very condescending, the rest including the owner were very respectful. When I called and asked for a status they informed me that the delivery times were pushed out from the original 3-4 months to 5-6. After a quick "thats unacceptable, and I will expect a full refund if the agreed upon time of delivery cannot be met" they agreed. Fortunately I did not have to go through that, and to top it off, when I went into to pay the other half >>>they<<< realized they had over charged me by about $150 I ended up walking out of the store with the weapon for well under MSRP (original quote was already $100 below).

Shepp    Noway...come on you gotta give us the play by play......from the time you walked in...make it good now! <laughs>  give us the poop  <thumbsup>  Wash

I'm guessing he hot a heads up and that I was pissed cuz he was super cool bout it and had cash. I was expecting troubles but wasn't so bad

Good deal Shepp, glad it played out so smooth for you.  <thumbsup>

Now I don't feel so bad about hijacking your thread! <lmao>

hahahaha not a big deal, and it was something else cool motorcycles have been my life for years.

picked up a DPMS MK-12 this morning, from the shop i should have gone to in the first place. prolly the best shop in southern wi and i bet its smaller then most your living rooms but it is literally wall to wall guns.

new to .308 waiting on my rra predator im at 4 1/2 months now when i ordered it the lead time was indefinate now i see it is back to 120 days? like your thread started i hope its worth the wait. im gonna stick it out !

Hiya Sketch    My best Bud got a  RR wylde 223 predator last year

we were both underwhelmed...have you handled one inperson?

geez those suckers are frontend heavy for a 223/556 <munch>

Wash

new to .308 waiting on my rra predator im at 4 1/2 months now when i ordered it the lead time was indefinate now i see it is back to 120 days? like your thread started i hope its worth the wait. im gonna stick it out !

good luck all this ban bullpoopy going on, i was getting nervous that didnt help either

Brother Jeff my Coyote is front heavy due to the 20"HBAR.Shoots great without problems.Rifles are like women different flavors for different taste's. <thumbsup> <lmao>

Rene  Yep guns and women for different tastes ...  I like my women front heavy <laughs> my guns not so much <lmao>  Wash

I remember reading Colonel Cooper back in the early '80s, stating that "The .223 mouse gun is leaving our troops under gunned.  We will get in a confilct in the desert again and 300 meters isn't going to cut it.  Our military will be switching back to the .30 caliber rifle."

Spot on.

Jon

I bought a dpms lr308... not happy with it..jammed every 5 or less rounds just bought the wrong gun... Bought a RRA 556 24" varmint gun... found out all the things my dpms wasnt.tried to sell the dpms... for 6 months.. took it out of the shop went to another where they would take it in trade.. ordered the LAR .308 predator hp... said he had some on order already so probably 2 more months... then the rush came through. so went in to shop where the dpms was up for sale... THERE IN FRONT OF ME WAS A LAR .308 PREDATOR HP I was already thinking about buying a nea operator 2 elite. Beat feet over to my other dealer... he had the .556 operator elite in stock. Gave me the same allowance trade in. I took the 556 operator.. called the " other" dealer up .. told him I would be there in an hour to take the predator hp. Fell in it and came out smelling like a rose 2 Rock Rivers in 30 min. .... Convinc me this wasnt meant to be. got to take the 556 home then.. and get to pick up the .308 monday night. As far as rock and the wait.. I havent had to really wait 9 3 weeks for my varmint gun in march). But even if I had to I would. every dealer I have asked said RRA is the top of their customers request. I am tickeled pink with the quality and performance of my RRA's. Good luck to you guys. I hope they get to you soon. I fear the closer we get to election the more scarce all fire arms and ammo are going to get. again Good Luck Drop