• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Going to see The Who Sunday

imschur

Music for me the last 45 years has been as close to sex as possible I was fortunate to play in a band in the 60's and we opened 3 shows for The Who got to meet them all and spend Keith Moons 21st Bday with man the stories i could tell you him he was one crazy Mofo...... enjoy the concert the same band also opened for the Yardbirds two years in a row and i got to meet both Jimmy page and Jeff Beck and took Keith Relf rabbit hunting... those were the days ....

Awesome musics always been big with me ever since I was little, my mom had a huge cassette collection and my dad records. Remember many of times jamming out on my cassette deck to classic rock and 80's music. Middle school I hit the mid to end of the grunge era. Once I got a job I would go to the local record store each week and buy 2-3 CDs had everything from classic rock to heavy metal to some classical and alil rap in there too liked it all still do. More into alternative rock now and non mainstream hip hop still love classic rock. There is a different mood for each

Music for me the last 45 years has been as close to sex as possible I was fortunate to play in a band in the 60's and we opened 3 shows for The Who got to meet them all and spend Keith Moons 21st Bday with man the stories i could tell you him he was one crazy Mofo...... enjoy the concert the same band also opened for the Yardbirds two years in a row and i got to meet both Jimmy page and Jeff Beck and took Keith Relf rabbit hunting... those were the days ....

You sir, have my respect.  Like a lot of drummers, I've been a fan of Keith Moon since I was a young kid.  No one will ever play like Moon.  Ever.

I wanted to see The Who back in the 80s\90s when Entwistle was still alive and Simon Phillips was drumming with them but it never came to be.  I did see them about five years ago but it was obviously just Daltrey and Townshend.  It was still The Who though! Classic, classic stuff that will always have a place in my music library.  My kids are 11 and 9 and they like The Who too so I know I've done at least one thing right as a parent.  :D

Indeed the music today is a sham of the past it is all pop rap, hip hop crapola anyone who grew up in the 60's and 70's is indeed lucky i fear the music will never be the same and the quality of the musicians back then will never be seen again.... Rock all you mo fo's and keep them mags aloaded.... peace

How can you not like Abbott and Costello? I'm in my mid-forties and I remember laughing my ass off to them as a kid. Hell.....they can still make me laugh today. But, then again.....so can looney toons.....tom and jerry.....etc. Ok, I thought I was in my forties.....apparently I'm still a little kid in my head. And I'm pretty sure that the ex-wife would agree. :cookoo:

How can you not like Abbott and Costello? I'm in my mid-forties and I remember laughing my ass off to them as a kid. Hell.....they can still make me laugh today. But, then again.....so can looney toons.....tom and jerry.....etc. Ok, I thought I was in my forties.....apparently I'm still a little kid in my head. And I'm pretty sure that the ex-wife would agree. :cookoo:

You should check out the Animaniacs.