• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SF Want To Talk

planeflyer21

That is awesome and packed with info that gives gun grabbers nightmares...actual real info from valid sources....

Send it to Piers Morgan I would love to see him try to say that any of that info is incorrect in any way...would be interesting

<thumbsup> <thumbsup> <thumbsup>

They were going for only 100 signatures but I guaranteed I could get 1,000 in a little over 48 hours. :) 

It was a HUGE effort and everyone had a hand in it.

No way I wrote that because I'm more of a "Those DUMB ASS liberals" or "the STUPID FUCKERS" kind of guy.  Some really smart guys put that together.  I just helped promote and distribute it to the right places to get support.

The fun begins in the next few days. :)

A HUGE HAND! <thumbsup>

And it's going viral.  We have a few Generals on that list. :)

Outstanding  <thumbsup> love it when we (the American people) come together to fight. When we win this fight(and we will) I would like to see this much effort put into solving our debt or this will be a short lived victory.

It's getting interesting now.  A major Canadian news agency wants to do some interviews.  "NOT HAPPENING".  We'll see how that goes.

Interesting things are happening. :)  Notice that NONE of the major news networks have picked this up yet. :(

Unfortunately it has been picked up by the NUT JOB websites and they are spouting their bullpoopy to try and further their cause.  Talk about clueless.

A major Canadian news agency wants to do some interviews. 

The don't get it.  I don't think any newspaper or news agency, should they request to do interviews - they wouldn't get it, brother. 

I'm gonna fire off a link to Sean Hannity.  <thumbsup>

I've read this letter a couple of times and it is outstanding. 

I think everyone has had enough of being trampled on and their rights being trampled.  Like Joshua Boston said in his letter to Frankenstein...we are not their peasants. 

I pulled my Marines together and asked them if they truly understood their oath, what it means and what it meant to them.  I have a few "rednecks" in my group and they said, "they're not taking my f'n guns!"