• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The one that did not get away.

imschur

Ouch that brings back memories, I had the same thing happen to me many years ago with a Little Bandit crank bait. I caught a 2lb +-  largemouth bass and while looking for my pliers to remove the treble hook he flopped harder than I was holding on and for an instant everything went into slow motion. I knew what was coming but couldn't do anything about it, the pain sped things back up very quickly! The bad part is he kept flopping while I tried in vein to grab him with my free hand, after screaming like a bitch I caught my wits and dropped to the bottom of the boat where I was able to pin(SQUISH) him down. Once my wife finished laughing I had her cut the eye of the hook off with my dykes to free me.

The bass didn't fare so well  >:D  the point of the hook didn't exit my skin so I drove home and my wife proceeded to cut a new hole in me with a razor blade until she found the point and shoved it through :eek: I prefer using worms or spinner baits now days <thumbsup>

Heres the thing. I hurt my right wrist last weekend on my bike. Fishing was supposed to be the safe thing to do. Im in such a bad way I cant pleasure myself without the neighbors dog and a jar of peanut butter.

Damn Drew. That sucks...so today would be a bad day to load up the hot chick thread???....or do you still have some peanut butter?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ouch ! side cutters my azz...lol Me my Dad and his friend were in a school of sandbass....i was maybe 14.....well it was fast and furious......We were all using slabs casting out...well my Dad misfires on the cast...

the slab hits me in the back of the head...i saw stars and the treble hook was in my scalp....so good ol

Dad cuts the line and leaves the slab imbedded in my scalp they both kept on casting and catching fish till the school moves on.....so what does he do? rips out the slap with a pair of rusty pliers....heres a rag for the blood and quit your whimpering he sez!

:) Wash

Edited by washguy

here is a couple that did not get away.... been catching fall chinnook have enough for winter now....0930131317_zps2b6fd355.jpg

Magwa never seen so many great huge fish what's your secret imschur has penut butter you have the allure !! Nice catch brother;)

Edited by sketch