• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck Yes    cant wait to go ....Ive got to swap a scope on one of the blackouts back to a 1x8 luminated but that's about it...and im gonna use 20 round mags first then if I run out ill use 30 rounders.....been google fuing lil action cameras...seems like the airsoft guys are into videoing their shooting....might as well get me one....theres a guy that puts 35mm lenses on them to give them about 8 power zoom...and he 3d prints his own rail mount for the ar and also a baseball tac cap camera mount...anyone here ever done this? Im not gonna spend cash on a gopro but the vids look good on this lil runcam2 that's ity bitty shoots 1080 at 60fps and has wifi to your smartphone so you can preview what you wanna do...sure  for 80 bills ....lol ...gotta be one great camera...lol...but by the time the lens is changed and your mounts are made it gets up to about a case of 300blkout...lol....so if anyone has done the action camera lemme know...is rail mount or cap mount better I wonder?....it will be used prolly one time...well crap...gotta have pics and vids right?

:banana:   Wash

21 hours ago, washguy said:

Heck Yes    cant wait to go ....Ive got to swap a scope on one of the blackouts back to a 1x8 luminated but that's about it...and im gonna use 20 round mags first then if I run out ill use 30 rounders.....been google fuing lil action cameras...seems like the airsoft guys are into videoing their shooting....might as well get me one....theres a guy that puts 35mm lenses on them to give them about 8 power zoom...and he 3d prints his own rail mount for the ar and also a baseball tac cap camera mount...anyone here ever done this? Im not gonna spend cash on a gopro but the vids look good on this lil runcam2 that's ity bitty shoots 1080 at 60fps and has wifi to your smartphone so you can preview what you wanna do...sure  for 80 bills ....lol ...gotta be one great camera...lol...but by the time the lens is changed and your mounts are made it gets up to about a case of 300blkout...lol....so if anyone has done the action camera lemme know...is rail mount or cap mount better I wonder?....it will be used prolly one time...well crap...gotta have pics and vids right?

:banana:   Wash

ill send you my gopro its a first or second gen but i wear it on my head duck hunting..pm if you want? 

7 hours ago, washguy said:

Hey Sketch thank you for your kind offer

Lemme see if the guy that has the rail Mount camera will get right on the price with me... Can you zoom your camera? 

I'll pm ya tomorrow  thanks brother! :thumbup:

no zoom it takes picks and vids i think up to 720 maybe 1020? i have to dig up all the paperwork? 

1 hour ago, sketch said:

no zoom it takes picks and vids i think up to 720 maybe 1020? i have to dig up all the paperwork? 

Sketch don't go to any trouble....my internet is down im at 10kbps ....lol 1440 modem style.....ill get with you tomorrow maybe   Wash

Switched to phone   lol   I need zoom brother   so thank you very much  

I'm gonna work on that lil rail mount zoom lense camera.....

Edited by washguy

So I went to the range yesterday to work on shooting no magnification ...both eyes open....shooting freestyle no bench or sandbags....all I can say is if Mr. Piggy is at 50 yds or 75 hes done...working at 100 yds...I might have to shoot more than once:laffs:...with all these floaters that they got stirred up...I dunno which dot is the scope? :fullauto:      Wash

Sketch you are too kind !  Well I bit the bullet and bought the lil action cam and zoom lens replacement from this airsoft king .....I know this will prolly be the only heli hunt ill ever do...been waiting 3 years for the space to go with my bestest friend that's on the lease. the airsoft king 3d prints a mount that goes on the rail on top and to back that up I found a mount that puts the camera on the side of the rifle too.....and the action cam has software that lets your phone wifi with the camera so you can see live video and have your mounted camera aiming at what you want. Sketch once again thank you brother !  He's already shipped it out ..so ill have it like Friday /Saturday and can get familiar with it......it doesn't have a mic out...but ive found a way to capture intercom headphone audio with an old android smartphone...I am not gonna invest in a heli headphone out put rig...they are too much cash for one hour of audio. I dunno how they do it on these lil cameras...its crazy a lil itsy bitsy camera 80 bills has wifi shoots 1080p.... ill bet it doesn't make it thru one mag:laffs: its called the runcam2  supposed to give gopro a run for its money...sure it does....lol    80 bills for the camera then the airsoft king has to totally take it apart and put the 8 power zoom lens in...that's where the price jumps.....btw I always wondered why academy and other sports stores devoted so much space to airsoft stuff....I thought those lil bb's were an indoor thing for 10 year olds...hell no...it looks like its replaced paintball...ive been watching you tube and those airsoft wars look like fun...geez those rifles put that lil bb way out there        :fullauto:   Wash

I broke the handlebars on my stationary bike I had so I tek'ed screwed back together.Lasted for a while but was killing my ass. Was able to get 10 mil. in 1/2 hr. Got rid of that [ rolled it out to the front] gone. Got Concept2 model E. Been kickin it, 5000 meters in 1/2 hr. Proper technique is a learning curve. Worried about locking up, this is a lot more comfortable to work with. Made in Vermont. 

1 minute ago, Matt.Cross said:

I'll bring my iPad along and we can put that baby through it's paces.

I'm looking for deals for the wind meter now, too... The range finder slaves to the wind meter, which reports all data to the device (phone, ipad, whatever...).  This is nuts, brother.

This shiit is a serious Game Changer, for the shoots, brother. The technology is unreal. Load your bullet data, let the environmental meters and laser range finders do their poop, and dial your dope.  BAM! 

Fuckin' lok at what we did to Ron.  We jumped on his gun - the MRAD - and said fukitall...  We are REZEROing your scope for this bad motherfucker to 600 yards.  Point, hold, fucking NAIL the 600 with this thing - the MRAD HAS the ballistics to really do that.  The cartridge, in itself, really does.  So, fuk it, we zero'd that fucker to 600. AND IT DELIVERED.  Every single time, in the exact same place on the target. 

Think about this capability in other calibers...   These "data instruments" will let us place rounds on target, at whatever distance we want, whenever we want.

We gonna test this out, on the Spring Shoot.  Matt and I.  :thumbup:

Love my Kestrel, haven't used it much past 300 for shooting but use it regularly to document environmental conditions for work. Kinda wish I had a blue tooth model but I got it cheap. LaRue had cases for them on sale not long ago, soft case but has stiffeners where needed to protect it.