• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Boot_Scraper said:

Restocking my 165 grain Sierra gameking supply. Also bought a DPMS 308 bolt field repair kit, mostly to get the G2 extractor and elastomer spring. 

The G2 set up is nice. Noticed a marked improvement in extraction performance.  I'm sure results vary, but very happy with it here. 

If you can, take some slow motion vids before and after of the process, you may see some interesting results. 

33 minutes ago, First Sergeant said:

The pencil eraser is handy at times. 

:thumbup:You can say that again. I worked up a bunch of different loads to find the diet my rifles like the best.  Glad I held off crimping them. Now that I have pretty much got the charges selected I need to pull some bullets on the marginal ones and recharge them with the preferred charge. I am upgrading my equipment to make it easier. Wore out one kinetic puller already.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cant keep up with my own enabling.. got the larue trigger and some othercool shits.. what does mbt stand for?  Im sending the beverage entry tool to the troops if the kids school will let me in a care package for a troop.. 

20171207_170626.jpg

Edited by sketch
good shits

1 hour ago, unforgiven said:

,really like the wider shoe.

That is a big plus in my book as well. I think it is just as good or better a trigger as the SSA, SSA-E is a bit more precise for me but then that's a different application. Considering the wide variety of people that shoot my rifles the MBT is the best 2 stage for the money in my book.