• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

5 hours ago, Rsquared said:

A metric $hit ton of ammo (well maybe half/ton).........all headed straight to Tom's house. :lmao:

Brother, there's ALOT of it here already, and two giantass Amazon boxes were here when I got home...   :laffs:

Let me know when the bulk of it will arrive, because I'm just DYIN' to get a "group photo" of all this stuff...   You don't have a "corner of the closet" in the bunkhouse room anymore - you have HALF of the closet...    :banana:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another 1000 rounds of 5.56, and another 200 of FGMM. Once that's there, I gotta start building on the 300 blackout stockpile. Oh, and the reloading supplies for the Barrett. Then.....and only then will I be done. Oh, the two amazon boxes are the MTM ammo pallets like Doc pointed out some time back. They stack pretty nice, so I shouldn't be a real estate hog in the bunkhouse area.

8 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Our local Walmart has had 60 round boxes of Remington 220 grain subsonics for about $35, S&B are the only ones I have seen compete with that.

Oh, I have a stockpile at my house. This is the stuff that I'm talking about having shipped to Tom's house for the fall shoot.

But my 300 SBR loves those Remington 220's. I can never get enough of those.

Edited by Rsquared

5 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Another 1000 rounds of 5.56, and another 200 of FGMM. Once that's there, I gotta start building on the 300 blackout stockpile. Oh, and the reloading supplies for the Barrett. Then.....and only then will I be done. Oh, the two amazon boxes are the MTM ammo pallets like Doc pointed out some time back. They stack pretty nice, so I shouldn't be a real estate hog in the bunkhouse area.

I think you forgot about another box...    :lmao::banana:

This is not a "small closet" we're talking about...   and this is just the start...   of "All Ron..."...   :laffs:   Just for a "weekend..."...   :popcorn:

P1080141.thumb.JPG.dd989a901faed1c8aae5bad2a488d5c9.JPG

P1080142.thumb.JPG.b8f14cbffc95c1e56c06e824544c73a6.JPG

Hey! What can I say? I try to be forward thinking. I try to plan for the future. What? You think this is the last time I intend to show up and bug the $hit outta you? Ha! No way mister. You don't what you did when you let me into your life. :lmao:

You think the crazy blondes were hard times for you?

We may have to add some additional supports for you 2nd floor.......in certain storage areas. I mean, between me and Matt, we'll easily add a couple thousand pounds of "dead weight" to your upstairs. And that's not even counting others who may "store" stuff at your place. :laffs:

14 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Hey! What can I say? I try to be forward thinking. I try to plan for the future. What? You think this is the last time I intend to show up and bug the $hit outta you? Ha! No way mister. You don't what you did when you let me into your life. :lmao:

You think the crazy blondes were hard times for you?

#1, I'm down with your sickness.  Crazy Blondes have NOTHING on you, brother - your place in my history is quite well reserved... 

Oh, for the record -  I didn't let you into my life - you let me into yours, ...  and it's never been the same since you did that...   :banana:

Shiit it true, and you know it...   :thefinger:

17 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

We may have to add some additional supports for you 2nd floor.......in certain storage areas. I mean, between me and Matt, we'll easily add a couple thousand pounds of "dead weight" to your upstairs. And that's not even counting others who may "store" stuff at your place. :laffs:

Meh, whatever.  The floor can support it.  I think he's given up.  He hasn't shipped anything here in a LONGASS time...   I'm just sayin'...  :banana:

His stash is running low, too - I'm thinking about just combining it into two cans, so I can re-purpose the other cans for something else...  :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Meh, whatever.  The floor can support it.  I think he's given up.  He hasn't shipped anything here in a LONGASS time...   I'm just sayin'...  :banana:

His stash is running low, too - I'm thinking about just combining it into two cans, so I can re-purpose the other cans for something else...  :thumbup:

Ohhh........and he's called him out.

Just now, Matt.Cross said:

Keep digging, you're almost there.... :bat:

You missed that PILE above, that I posted the pics about...  If I had to weigh everything, I'm just sayin...   :laffs:

I"m starting to think that you're not coming out this time?...   :embarrassed:

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

m starting to think that you're not coming out this time?...   :embarrassed:

That might be eerily prophetic.... I'm hoping it's not the case. Gonna be a close scrape.

And no sir, I didn't miss Ron's glorious pile of ammo. No one could miss something that big. (That's what she said....)

3 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

That might be eerily prophetic.... I'm hoping it's not the case. Gonna be a close scrape.

Well that would suck. You better get that stuff sorted out. That is, unless it's actually important. Then....with a hearing before the board.....we may just grant you an absence.

2 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

I said "May" motherfucker. You ever hear of rubber-stamping $hit?

Rubber-stamping Matt not being here?!  Are you fucking kidding me?  My Wing-Man on the writing of the Training Schedule for the event, and my Proof-Of-Concept for all the stupid shiit I think up to do - and then he proves it?!... 

I'll rubber-stamp that all right.  With a Purple 3ft Double-Headed Jelly Dong upside his head, for even thinking about not being here...  :bat:

Unacceptable.png

No, no, nooooo my brother. I meant rubber-stamping his denial for not posting. He's expected, duly noted by the board's stenographer (in triplicate of course), to post for his watch at the annual fall gathering.

Request for temporary reassignment is DENIED, by the order of the Commander of South West Command 308AR (SOWECOM 308).

Signed:

CLASSIFIED

Edited by Rsquared

I like it - his absence from mandatory presence at the festivites are...   DENIED. 

He just doesn't quite realize that "he's not optional..."

What If I said, "Eh, Meh, I'm sick. Can't make it this year..."...

Not happening...

@Matt.Cross, call me brother.  Let me talk to your wife again...  It kinda goes south everytime that happens, but I think I can fix it this time... :thumbup::laffs:

NO SPEAKERPHONE this time...   :thefinger:

Edited by 98Z5V