• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

12 minutes ago, DNP said:

I have one on the list....one I have to buy before I need a new roof and the walls that support it.  The big open spot in this photo is getting ready to have a house spring up out of it. I’m hoping to submit plans within the next few weeks and in might be a few behind that before I can pull a permit.  I have dollars ear-tagged for one really special gun.  

1F73A985-4467-49B6-ADD8-3D6D0560A488.jpeg

Damn, brother, it's so nice up there...  :hail:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, edgecrusher said:

It really is amazing how the P80 changes a Glock grip angle to the correct position. 

P80 gives a Glock the proper grip angle, of the 1911... John Moses Browning was a genius.  Polymer80  recognized his genius, and incorporated that design into their Glock frame.

Both as smart as fuk, and I respect both companies....    :hail::thumbup:

P80 "fixed" the most common issue with the Glock design...   and fixed both worlds...  

1 minute ago, shooterrex said:

16in 7.62x39 railed upper from Bear Creek for less than $200 shipped.

ua762chb16110_ssbcf_-12mlok3-front_1.jpg

If you plan to shoot commie steel case ammo, be sure to use a trigger with a strong hammer spring.  A standard one will leave light primer strikes on the hard primers.

I have a Larue trigger with the included heavy spring and have no problems.  I read elsewhere that there is much less wait time to get one now.  They are down to $80.

https://www.larue.com/category/parts-accessories/lower-parts/triggers/

I ordered a couple of spare 16" 5.56 Ballistic advantage barrels for $88 ea.

Normally $169.

I need a few 308 spare barrels as well.

Now is the time to stock up.

Target Sports

I've been buying CCI 22LR @ $0.04 & Federal @ $0.03

40,000 should be good enough for a while.

I also stocked up on LC, 20 round boxes of 5.56 (not bulk) both 62 & 55gr for $225 a 1,000.

59 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

If you plan to shoot commie steel case ammo, be sure to use a trigger with a strong hammer spring.  A standard one will leave light primer strikes on the hard primers.

I have a Larue trigger with the included heavy spring and have no problems.  I read elsewhere that there is much less wait time to get one now.  They are down to $80.

https://www.larue.com/category/parts-accessories/lower-parts/triggers/

Thanks for the heads up. They also make slightly longer firing pins to solve that problem. But another LaRue MBT-2 does sound like a good idea.

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Thanks a LOT, Doc!!! I just ordered 5 more, and a HAT!!! You bastards are worse than dragbikes EVER were!!!! I already have 2 I haven't even put in rifles yet that I bought for 87 each!!! I can't pass a deal to save my life!! Now I need to build SEVEN more rifles!!! That's ok, I already have most of the parts to do so!!