• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn if PSA didn't get me again. I swear those guys have to be laundering money or something with some of the prices you see from them.

Saw an email from them, blowing out 10.5" no nonsense, plain jane complete uppers. Standard handguards with a "F" FSB. I couldn't resist at 179. I'll throw her on one of my registered lowers. Damn I love SBR's.

It's a sickness.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Waiting on mine, Jacob texted me that he'll have them made this week.Then  I'm depending on not one but two separate postal systems to get their act together :soap:

Oh don't you hate that mixed carrier garbage! I know I do. FedEx gets it too Atlanta from anywhere in the US in two days tops. Then USPS takes 4-5 days to get it less than 30 miles!!!!! I have another package of bikinis coming right now from California, ordered yesterday morning and they're in Atlanta already. Should be delivered by tomorrow afternoon. All one carrier and it's only standard shipping. Geez... Now I'm all rilled up in my soapbox LOLOL.

No, my rifle has been flawless. I'm in the middle of a remodel but found I was having extraction issues. I got bolt parts , I'll have to check it out later. 

I made sure the chamber was clean before the shoot.

It's a damn good rifle don't get yourself spun up brother. I got the 20" Standard operator w/ carbine stock.

What model do you have?

Edited by unforgiven

44 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

No, my rifle has been flawless. I'm in the middle of a remodel but found I was having extraction issues. I got bolt parts , I'll have to check it out later. 

I made sure the chamber was clean before the shoot.

It's a damn good rifle don't get yourself spun up brother. I got the 20" Standard operator w/ carbine stock.

What model do you have?

similar model here also and have (estimated) 4k rnds on og parts.  

15 minutes ago, sketch said:

What model do you have?

Almost the same. It was the standard, 20” barrel with the 2 piece foregrip and A2 stock. I replaced the 2 piece grip with their octal free float. I liked the A2 stock so I kept that. 

That was to you, unforgiven. I quoted you from the wrong post, 😂

Edited by SimonSays