• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.beachintactical.com/multiple. bro did a bro discount! I wish I could provide brother Jacob more business but alot of vendors in my area have taken the easy link and provided china crap from their representative vendors. Buy direct from @beachmaster through the link or pm the guy. He is very trust worthy and his product stands up. USA made by a veteran! 🇺🇸 I have had several of his slings before and he's no slouch when you want custom .. bro makes it himself! 🍻👍just ask.. Thanks again brother!

43 minutes ago, DNP said:

Yeah....but he could come around a bit more. What, he’s too busy??  Lol. Probably is - that guy is always up to something.

Just put out the second knife model in his Exodus Knife and Tool line. Also started working for the National Park Service this summer. Add this to his YouTube channel and sling business, the man stays full throttle! 

Just ordered up a Griffin 3-lug "HK" adapter and installation tool.

Next up (in the coming months...), a Griffin Resistance 22 and 3-lug kit for it. I reckon that'll be nice on the RART .22 WMR.

Then a couple more 3-lug adapters, and the kids' rifles will be set to host the can, too.

You guys are the best!!!

So, some new things in the mail for me... or not in the mail NECESSARILY, but in process, as some have already shipped and some will be coming down the pipe...

I am doing an Ar7 build with a sig mpx stock, and i need to build 3 matching budget Ar's... so that will be interesting.

I NEED to be on the forum more!!! Honestly right now the job is killing me...

Also, delaying the above "in the mail" items is the fact that i am tied down on funds because i am trying to start a coffee concession trailer for next summers business venture... ugh. Lol

IMG_20190813_193642_446.jpg

1 hour ago, beachmaster said:

You guys are the best!!!

So, some new things in the mail for me... or not in the mail NECESSARILY, but in process, as some have already shipped and some will be coming down the pipe...

I am doing an Ar7 build with a sig mpx stock, and i need to build 3 matching budget Ar's... so that will be interesting.

I NEED to be on the forum more!!! Honestly right now the job is killing me...

Also, delaying the above "in the mail" items is the fact that i am tied down on funds because i am trying to start a coffee concession trailer for next summers business venture... ugh. Lol

IMG_20190813_193642_446.jpg

hope you can zoom 👍

20190821_174454.jpg

1 minute ago, Peachey said:

I told em to ask for 98 when they got here lolol. 

Haha!   I wanna know who the guy was at their booth at SHOT Show this year - he was a RIOT!   There were 5 of us rolling the floor together, and when we hit the Sprinco booth, we were there for an hour.  Whoever the guy was in the booth - they need to raise his salary and sponsor his stand-up act...   :laffs::lmao:  That was one funny bastard...   :banana: