• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

I can’t wait to get this trigger installed and try it out. It kinda hurt to click the place order button knowing how much would be deducted from my account but hopefully I only cry once! 

F074BBD5-AC0F-4C49-8711-81902A169809.thumb.jpeg.770e11e05fad979bcf75f81205263b12.jpeg

If you cry twice, I’ll take it off your hands...at a discount of course.  On the plus side, you get a free NRA membership when you buy from Bill. 

:laffs:

10 minutes ago, Ozark said:

First 308 build.... 

Aero Precision builder set,  Faxon Big Gunner 18", Toolcraft DLC BCG and going to try out a PSA 2 stage trigger; maybe a Gamma comp.  Its 2nd in the queue behind a 6.8, 10.5"  pistol project.

Aero Precision M5E1 Builder Set.jpg

That's going to look good, Do they have the upper to match?  Welcome to the site too.

39 minutes ago, Ozark said:

First 308 build.... 

Aero Precision builder set,  Faxon Big Gunner 18", Toolcraft DLC BCG and going to try out a PSA 2 stage trigger; maybe a Gamma comp.  Its 2nd in the queue behind a 6.8, 10.5"  pistol project.

Aero Precision M5E1 Builder Set.jpg

They did a great job on that set.  Watch for 1 July, men, from Aero, and a Limited Edition set coming.  It's gonna be good.  Mine is already pre-ordered, I just need to figure out how to pay for it... 

I think it needs to be a 9x39 build.

Edited by 98Z5V

Hoping to get a bit more hunting accuracy out of this AP 308AR build than my otherwise stout FALs.

BlownDeadline does a fine job on the Cerakote work for AeroP. They will also color match any additional parts you send them. Going to swap out the carbine for a rifle length buffer & a Magpul MOE stock to see which setup feels better... They will coat to match the  stock for $88.  4 color Cerakote for $88 is reasonable in my book.

Looking forward to exchanging 308 AR ideas and results here.