• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Football

seasprite

I'm officially bored with the NFL. I'm bored with Brady, Belechick and the cheatin' Pats, I'm bored with the Seathugs, I'm bored with prevent defenses that don't prevent anything, I'm bored with the same teams in the playoffs year after year, I'm bored with an insipid Roger Goodell.

I think I'll just go to the range on Superbowl Sunday.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm officially bored with the NFL. I'm bored with Brady, Belechick and the cheatin' Pats, I'm bored with the Seathugs, I'm bored with prevent defenses that don't prevent anything, I'm bored with the same teams in the playoffs year after year, I'm bored with an insipid Roger Goodell.

I think I'll just go to the range on Superbowl Sunday.

The Superbowl is not as good as the playoffs...  take me with ya :) wash

Madden Predictor Game just gave the Pats the victory.  That game has been right 8 of 11 times for Superbowl picks.  Sorry Sea Hawkers, looks like it's curtains.  Sorry you wasted your hopes.  Resistance is futile.  Surrender all hope.  You WILL be assimilated.

Oh, and have a nice day... ::)

Football is far from a game. It is a contest and a multi-billion dollar business.

Wins and losses can result in differences of tens of millions in personal lifetime earnings.

Far from a mere game.

But the NFL is a not for profit what a fucking scam that is. Heard on the radio today that the city of Glendale plans on losing 4 million dollars because no one is staying there they're all going to Tempe and chandler because there's more stuff to do there.