• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Watched the Saints last night, and geez, what a load of crap. I was hoping there would be some positive changes especially on the defense, but the same old garbage... arm tackling, poor angles, defense couldn't get off the field on 3rd down, no pass rush, 16 f'ing penalties!!!, no running game. I know it's preseason but I think they'll be lucky if they win 7 games this year.

• 1 month later...

Despite living in Colby land, I admit that I am a lifelong Viking fan, having spent most my life in Minneapolis. As long as Aaron Rogers is playing, this consigns me to a life of frustration and depression.

and I was starting to like you.........lol

guy goes to the Vikings ticket office says is like to buy play off tickets, lady says sorry sir the Vikings aren't going to the play offs, next day he comes back says id like to buy Vikings play off tickets, lady says I'm sorry sir the Vikings aren't going to the playoffs. next day he comes back says id like to buy Vikings play off tickets, lady says look I told you the past two days the Viking aren't going to the playoffs!!!!! He says yeah I know but it's totally worth driving here from greenbay to hear you say that!