Football

seasprite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hopefully his balls hold air that long ;)

with that said the whole deflate game made the NFL and Rodger Gadell  look like the joke it is. 

I want a quick loss to a division opponent because 16-0 is overrated (as their 18-1 record showed in '07) and then I want the Pats to CRUSH everyone and Brady grab the MVP to show how absolutely ridiculous that whole PSI thing really was.  

I want a quick loss to a division opponent because 16-0 is overrated (as their 18-1 record showed in '07) and then I want the Pats to CRUSH everyone and Brady grab the MVP to show how absolutely ridiculous that whole PSI thing really was.  

and then get beat again by Green Bay in the super bowl

go pack go!!!

Saints lose... again. Different day, same story. Same problems we've screamed about for years. No pass rush, no pass coverage, no running game. Screw these clowns! They need to clean house... front office, coaches, players, especially the scout teams. We haven't had a decent draft in years. Time to get out the broom.

Saints lose... again. Different day, same story. Same problems we've screamed about for years. No pass rush, no pass coverage, no running game. Screw these clowns! They need to clean house... front office, coaches, players, especially the scout teams. We haven't had a decent draft in years. Time to get out the broom.

Hey... the O-Line coach is my friend !

Dude between (Exeption: my beloved UT getting hammered), the Clemson winning in a last D effort (Hate ND), Chargers squeaking it out against Cleveland, NO winning against Dallas in the final seconds, and then the big D stand for the Hawks tonight, yikes! What fun!!!

ONE MORE TIME!

TEXAS  24                                                  OKLAHOMA  17

411731669.jpg

AND

TEXAS TECH  66                                                     IOWA   31

Edited by mrmackc

What can i say.... Ughhh wait until week 14? Maybe go hawks? 

Packers were hard to look at in their halloween costume!

I hate those throw backs, they were cool when they could wear the leather colored helmets with them but now the NFL has a one helmet rule