• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Any takers?

30899720-8535627-image-a-35_159503522562

UDnkwjVP.jpeg

mhaftsgb_o-jpg.86667

She's the 23-year old LAPD Officer that shot this guy brandishing a knife, and wouldn't drop it when told to do so.

So fast that I'd probably go backwards in time, whereupon I would use that opportunity to hit it again just for good measure.

On 7/1/2020 at 11:38 PM, 98Z5V said:

She's an idiot - reminds me of a former step-daughter that was a complete dumbass, about 3-almost-wives ago...  What a headache... 

I wouldn't bang that with Ron's dick, and Matt pushing... 

What's funny is all those dudes that send her money thinkin she's gonna be their girlfriend.

12 hours ago, Radioactive said:

I don’t know can she make a sammich?

She's badass enough, that I think YOU will be makin' HER Sammich, brother...   I'm just sayin'... 

When she tells you to make it, too...  :bitchslap::lmao:

25 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Sorry. Bullshiit. The perp may have had a knife, but he wasn't remotely close enough to warrant a bullet. If you've been on the street, you know what i mean.

It's a good shoot. Distance between the aggressor and the defender isn't the only consideration. He warranted a bullet the instant he disregarded her directives and advanced on her.

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Sorry. Bullshiit. The perp may have had a knife, but he wasn't remotely close enough to warrant a bullet. If you've been on the street, you know what i mean.

He just crashed his truck into five other vehicles, totaled his truck, and he was already reported as suicidal, prior to said incident...   If you were a cop - or armed military - and you were approached like that, in that situation - the fucker would be shot.

Tell me about your LE and MIL experience in this kind of scenario, now...   I'll wait...   :popcorn:

Edited by 98Z5V

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

If you've been on the street, you know what i mean.

If you've been in a combat zone, you'll know what I mean... :thumbup:

That was a non-complying threat, and a life-threatening situation - with complete non-compliance, and ignoring everything that was told to him.  And he was killed for his decisions, alone.   Nothing more.

It's pretty simple.  In reality. 

Edited by 98Z5V

She should have waited a minute and seen if he really meant to harm her I guess.  Notice how it took a few rounds for him to go down?  Had he been on something like PCP it would have been even worse. Did the officer have time to establish all that?  This guy was out to get killed that day. I’m sorry she had to shoot him. Nobody should have to deal with that. And she shouldn’t have to say more than drop the knife.  The guy caused an accident trying to kill himself and didn’t care who he hurt doing it.  I’m sorry if he was having a bad day, or a tough spot in his life - but he forced that situation. 

@Sharpshooter, what is your solution to that one. I’m all ears. 

I really feel bad for how many of the new force of social workers are going to get killed in these situations once we “defund the police” and start sending unarmed mail-order street therapists out to handle  calls.