• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pictures of Girls with Guns

MikedaddyH

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, funny story...

Old guy works with us, just turned 69. He's our summertime driver - make runs to the other shop, pick up rigs (other shop gets all the vehicle deliveries and builds all the vehicles).  We send him out for other shiit, too - parts we don't have, but some other place has - go get 'em, Steve. 

So last week he has to drive to another dealership and pick up something we don't have.  He comes back, and he says, "MAN!  you should have SEEN this girl that I had to get the parts from!!!  She was GORGEOUS!  She was just unreal..."  He tells everyone else, before he comes back and tells me...   His setup, got him...   :lmao:

So, he comes back and tells me this, and I kinda chuckle - I knew the area of the city that he had to go to, but not the specific dealership - several in that area. I says, "Steve, WHAT dealership did you have to go to?..."  :popcorn:   He says, "I had to go to Peoria, and this lady was HAWT!"

"So Steve, was she about 5'6", blonde, tattoos on her left arm?..."  :popcorn:   "Well..." he says, "yeah, she was - what a woman!"

"So Steve, did you get her name?..."   :popcorn:   "Yeah!  Her name is Kim!"

"So Steve - that's my ex-wife, brother...   "

His fuckin' jaw dropped...   :banana::laffs::bitchslap:

He didn't believe me, so I had to pull up some pics and prove it to him.  That confirmed it, right then...  THEN, he has to go tell the other guys that the chick he's raving about is my ex...   :lmao:

Now, we all fuk with Steve for creeping my ex...  THIS WILL NEVER GET OLD!!!   :laffs:

Chicks with guns thread, I get it - stay on topic...

Coyote hunting - she's on the Mk12 Mod 0...

image.thumb.jpeg.7307ef528457b22311ba9a9521ee0f29.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.50cb960de5f3d4ad9d21ab2f3d42729c.jpeg

1800819761_Kimink.thumb.jpg.cf58b36ca2e387df4178c64e2991b94d.jpg

I had to show the fucker some wedding pic before he believed me...   :bitchslap::lmao:

15 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Damn!  This one knows what she's doing!  Notice where her left hand is, during the draw?   :drool:

yeah she just saw me coming to the range and she is telling her heart to be still Magwa's coming, or I have already been there and she is going to cap my A$$!

12 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

And here I thought that we were friends. :laffs:fuker

We are brother, after I'm done with her she'll be telling all her crazy friends that Ron from Maryland is amazing and if they ever get the chance to hook up with Ron from Maryland they should jump his bones... so you are welcome :lmao: