Which Geissele?

D.R.D.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just ordered a G2S for an old AR15 I have, What differences do you see between that and the SSA?

The hammer pin is captured differently between the two making the installation of the g2s a bit more tricky (but still not hard). Feel wise my SSA is slightly smoother, but you really have to concentrate to notice the difference. I won't be buying anymore SSA's after using the G2S though (wouldn't mind more SD series though lol).

The hammer pin is captured differently between the two making the installation of the g2s a bit more tricky (but still not hard). Feel wise my SSA is slightly smoother, but you really have to concentrate to notice the difference. I won't be buying anymore SSA's after using the G2S though (wouldn't mind more SD series though lol).

I agree , the SSA is a little smoother on the second stage , but like was said , hard to notice.

• 3 weeks later...

DRD, I mentioned this in my thread, but you might consider ManVenture Outpost for your trigger purchase if you get the SSA-E or 3 Gun.  SSA-E is 189.10, and the Super 3-Gun is 205.54 before shipping, which will run about 6 bucks, unless you pay for faster shipping.  They don't have the DMR yet.  Primary Arms had a really good trigger sale recently, and may do one again for Black Friday/Cyber Monday as well, if you're not in a huge hurry.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know I'm late to this thread but I recently bought 2 SSA-E's & 2 G2S's and they all rock. Where I really notice how smooth and quick they are is in my AR 15 5.56, I can throw my rifle up on my hunting back pack and rapid fire as fast as i can pull the trigger a 10 round mag and still shoot groups the size of a silver dollar at 100 yards. Oh I forgot, this is also the G2S trigger set up.

Theres to much recoil to do that with my .308's but they're definately m.o.a. rifles now.

Edited by DEER HUNTER

Exactly survivalshop. I'm perfectly happy with the triggers, I just like how quick and easy my follow up shots are with the 5.56. Oh so smooth and accurate even with extreme rapid fire its fast and easy to get back on target.

I'm not recoil sensitive at all with the .308, I'm built like a tank.

But even with my size and a very good trigger the .308 takes me about 2x as long to get back on target for that follow up shot.

No regrets whatsoever in my purchase of these triggers, still I'll work on my follow through.

Edited by DEER HUNTER

Exactly survivalshop. I'm perfectly happy with the triggers, I just like how quick and easy my follow up shots are with the 5.56. Oh so smooth and accurate even with extreme rapid fire its fast and easy to get back on target.

You'd be shocked, then, with the Super 3 Gun trigger in one of those small ARs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...