• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SIG P220 Combat TB FDE FS in Fl.

Microgunner

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, we've got a Marine right here on the board that needs this one. 

EDIT - He's got a budget of $700 for something, but if he goes for this, I'll donate $10 towards the sale. 

Edited by 98Z5V

Wow, I really appreciate this guys!  Thank you all very much for the generosity (literally at a loss for words) Thank you....I've gotta run this by the wife and make sure she is good with it.  Next month was really the target, but if she's good with it I can probably make this happen. 

Damn, still not sure what to say! 

Be back in touch soon! 

That's $100 by my count! Not leaving a lot of room for our resident leather-neck to back out.

This opportunity is a first for 308ar.com

Hell, this is the first time I've ever seen an online group jump in together to help a guy get his gun. This is EXACTLY why this site stands above the rest.

98 started an awesome thing here. He almost makes me feel bad for giving him that warning point.... almost!

Edited by Robocop1051

Suggestion; If USMCbassman wants the gun and Microgunner agrees we let these pledges continue until noon monday. Microgunner or a volunteer moderator can post or PM their PayPal account # to the pledgers(send $$ as a gift so there are no fees). Once all pledges are received Microgunner/moderator can inform USMCbassman of the balance owed.

Lets help this devil dog !   :yup:  <munch>

I'll volunteer to make this easy. My PayPal is "robocop1051@yahoo.com"

Anyone that wants to donate to our cause, can gift the funds to my account. Just put your screen name in the comments box so I can give you credit.

I will call Microgunner this week and make arrangements to mail him a hard check or money order.

Of course this is all pending on whether USMCbassman takes our offer. I'll reach out to our resident Marine and see how close he is to jumping on this.

Suggestion; If USMCbassman wants the gun and Microgunner agrees we let these pledges continue until noon monday. Microgunner or a volunteer moderator can post or PM their PayPal account # to the pledgers(send $$ as a gift so there are no fees). Once all pledges are received Microgunner/moderator can inform USMCbassman of the balance owed.

Lets help this devil dog !   :yup:  <munch>

Sounds like a plan. Lets hook this Marine up! <thumbsup>

Just say when Rob....and I'll pull the trigger (so to speak).

At this rate. We're gonna get the brother the extra hundred, the shipping, a new case for it, some ammo.......................................................... <laughs>

<thumbsup>

One of the many reasons why I love this place.

Well there goes this pistol...talking with the FFL holder on my end; since it has a threaded barrel it is not a CA compliant handgun, therefore, it can't be transferred out here :wtf: 

Unless someone knows differently?!?! 

I sincerely appreciate the generosity and everyone's willingness to do so!  I'm truly humbled by it all!

imschur it's looks like it is yours if you want it. 

0-2 (no Para Expert and No threaded barrels)