• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Heading out soon...

USMCbassman

308ar friends I will be pushing forward in the next few days for an extended period of time.  Once I get my daily battle rythym established and figure out where my free time is I'll be around a little more; as I save my monies the part ordering will begin to finish my build.  My intent is to have all parts (minus the barrel) at the house waiting for my return to finish this build once and for all (I've had my lower for a year now and haven't done anything with it). 

In the mean time a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New to you all; hope the new year treats you all well and see ya around!

Oh yeah, I hope to save enough to find me a Sig P220 combat when I get home too :D

308ar friends I will be pushing forward in the next few days for an extended period of time.  Once I get my daily battle rythym established and figure out where my free time is I'll be around a little more; as I save my monies the part ordering will begin to finish my build.  My intent is to have all parts (minus the barrel) at the house waiting for my return to finish this build once and for all (I've had my lower for a year now and haven't done anything with it). 

In the mean time a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New to you all; hope the new year treats you all well and see ya around!

Oh yeah, I hope to save enough to find me a Sig P220 combat when I get home too :D

Keep an eye on your six brother, we'll have you in our thoughts and prayers for your safe return.

Be safe, stay true.....and kill the s h i t outta anything that you need to. OORAH my brother. And I don't wanna speak for everybody. But I think that it's safe to say that we'll still be willing to help you get the Sig if needed. This crowd is good for it.

Look forward to hearing from you periodically.