• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Tactical Firearms Solutions LLC, Hello Everyone!

BENTFS

Just want to introduce myself, my name is Ben Richardson, I am one of the owners of a new company started in 2012 called Tactical Firearms Solutions LLC. We are in the middle of prototyping our billet 308 platform so I figured I would hop on here and Introduce myself and the company. We love what we do, and it shows in our work! We are a veteran owned company of over 30 years, and several tours in the sandbox. Look forward to meeting folks, and if you have any questions about anything just shoot me a message. Ill shoot below some new things that are coming from us, and things we currently do:

Currently make billet ar15 lowers, and complete rifles, as well as custom builds. We also do cerakoting.

What is coming soon

308 billet platform, dpms style

308 piston system, with new rail design that is not on the market, and we hope will be well received:)

Suppresors, and a few other fun things! If yall have anything that yall would like to see in the market, or improved upon, just let us know. Again, if you have any questions shoot me a message. Also, if anybody has the contact for whom I need to get ahold of for advertising on this sight I need that too.

Just want to introduce myself, my name is Ben Richardson, I am one of the owners of a new company started in 2012 called Tactical Firearms Solutions LLC. We are in the middle of prototyping our billet 308 platform so I figured I would hop on here and Introduce myself and the company. We love what we do, and it shows in our work! We are a veteran owned company of over 30 years, and several tours in the sandbox. Look forward to meeting folks, and if you have any questions about anything just shoot me a message. Ill shoot below some new things that are coming from us, and things we currently do:

Currently make billet ar15 lowers, and complete rifles, as well as custom builds. We also do cerakoting.

What is coming soon

308 billet platform, dpms style

308 piston system, with new rail design that is not on the market, and we hope will be well received:)

Suppresors, and a few other fun things! If yall have anything that yall would like to see in the market, or improved upon, just let us know. Again, if you have any questions shoot me a message. Also, if anybody has the contact for whom I need to get ahold of for advertising on this sight I need that too.

Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you.