• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Good Morning Gentlemen and Ladies

pruhdlr

I am retired USN(E-9) and a "retired" Master Maine Guide. After only 23 years in the USN I retired in Maine(age 40) after my last two tours as a S.E.R.E. Instructor. I became a guide and worked guiding moose,bear,deer,coyote,and crow hunters. 

After 20 or so years of doing that,when older and the cold really started to hurt,I moved back "home" to the Pensacola,Fla. area. I now hunt deer in the hunting club that I belong to and also hogs and coyotes at night using a thermal scope on top of a 6.8/AR. 

I enjoy reloading and reload for 13 different chamberings in both rifle and pistol. This is my first time owning a 7.62/308 AR. (Just bought a Bushmaster 308ORC. I do own 5 others chambered in 223/5.56,6.8SPCII,300BLK and 50Beowulf. 

Hope to both learn,and teach,on this forum. Thanks for having me. --- pruhdlr

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome aboard, big time, OP.

When former military members make an into thread, this is exactly what it should look like. 

We don't need to find out later that someone is NavSpecWar, and that kinda ninja $hit wasn't announced in their intro...

pruhdlr, that comment wasn't aimed at you - you're very welcomed here, my good man, and I'm damn glad to have you here.  <thumbsup>