• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

To Damn long

Some of you may or may not remember, but a few YEARS ago I done a build and today was the first time I fired it. It ran flawlessly even though I was all over the paper. I will be doi g a barrel swap real soon.

you are making me feel better, only a year for me. What do you have for sights, optics and trigger? All over the paper? how many rounds did you run through it? Just asking. <thumbsup>

The barrel now has about 90 rounds through it. I put put 40 down the pipe. No sights yet but used a cheap bone collector optics 3x9x40 600BDC. It has the 16 inch dpms carbine barrel with a si defense upper, troy free float, DMR Trigger ( I Fing love ) DPMS lower ACS stock which I may look into FAB Defence. I think I am going to look at barrel options.

Lol...no this nut has shot in the past year and it quit well at it. No I have not place a muzzle device on the end yet and it is a one shot at a time rifle. It's like I fire and the rifle jumps 12 inches left or right. I have a few things going on with other stuff but I will get a break when I order a new barrel. Probably after this 5.56 piston build Im into and after I get my Sig TacOps 1911. Then it will be new barrel, break, and bipod. Then I am setting up my reload room. I have been collecting equipment and components for some time now grabbing up everything I can when I find good deals.

Edited by 6132expert