• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Family picture

trashman

Haha. The shotty knows she's adopted but she fits in well. Collection is still growing. Not bad considering I just got into firearms a little over 2 years ago. I should add the purple lc9 isn't mine....it's my fiancées. But I'm the one who bought it....and cleans it so I consider it mine most of the time lol.

The guy in the light grey t-shirt is actually my son. That was one hell of a day and Mike is right, I pulled the trigger once on that 300 WSM and handed it back. It didn't help that I had stuck my trigger finger in a table saw a few weeks before, either!

The guy in the light grey t-shirt is actually my son. That was one hell of a day and Mike is right, I pulled the trigger once on that 300 WSM and handed it back. It didn't help that I had stuck my trigger finger in a table saw a few weeks before, either!

"Hey!  Where'd the teeth go?"  <slowly extends finger towards whirring blade>  <laughs>

Glad you still have that finger.

This was at Casa Grande range three years ago. Courtesy of our very own staff photographer. 98s family in the background also. Third rifle with wood stock Win model 70 in 300wsm beats up 308 guys like a VA Nurse !

Was it a undercover photo ? It looks like it . Security must have been tight ! <lmao>

Was that the time Tom was grabbing everybody's nuts ??? Looking ... Err ... Feelin' for a pistol !

Nope, that was at the Sierra Vista range, when you bastards tried to steal the Kimber Ultra RCP II...   :thefinger:

I have one weapon light for the ar that's not on there at the moment. I need to get a couple, but I keep a seperate flashlight next to the 45 on the night stand. I like having the option of positioning the light source away from my center mass if I should ever have a situation.