• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Good to Go Thread

Matt.Cross

I'd like to start a thread of good guys here from the forum I've had positive experiences dealing with, hopefully this can be stickied for future use and reference.

Bought from:

Dan Haaf - DPMS Kit Lower - Everything went perfect.

Keith (TANGO2072) - Magpul PRS for AR10 - Excellent in every respect, perfect sale, perfect buy, Keith is good people.

Dave (branson1369) - MA-TEN Monolithic set - Dave is just awesome to do business with, there are just some people who make it easy for you to give them your business and dave is one of those people who will retain mine.

Sold to:

Stu (capt9859) - Complete DPMS Lower - Stu is a great buyer, good to go.

Mike (M1P) - 24" BBL DPMS Complete Upper - Mike is quite simply the man, that's all there is to say.

So there's a start, keep it going as you buy and sell.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Just saw this thread - I can't believe Heath hasn't been mentioned yet.  bandit10-4.  I've picked up two Jard triggers from him, at different times.  What an awesome asset to the site.  For others, don't even hesitate to do business with him in the least, if that chance comes up.

Heath, thanks for what you've already done, buddy.  <thumbsup>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys

Not sure if this is the place but I have to say Scott of Liberty Optics is GTG!!! Just ordered and recieved a 4-16 FFP Vortex PST. He works with you and if you call vs on line you may get a better price if the vendor requires a MAP (min advertised price).

Scope is looking good to hope to put it on Friday

Dave

Dave (branson1369): I bought a Mega forged AR15 lower, a Mega billet AR15 ambi lower and a Mega SBU billet upper. Definitely G.T.G.!!!

Roger (Battle Arms Dev): I bought a 'special order' short throw BADASS unit. Roger is definitely G.T.G.

The following aren't part of this website, but I feel they deserve honorable mention... Josh and Adyn Sonju of "SI-Defense". They hand walked me through a custom order. I can't say enough great thing about their company and their product.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to throw another big plus in here for Dave - what a great guy to deal with, and an even greater guy just to talk with on the phone.  <thumbsup>  I'll definitely do business with him in the future, and I'll probably just call him up to shoot the poop with...  <laughs>

Keep doing what you're doing, Dave - you're one of the good guys, man. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

49 is WAY good to go!!!  <thumbsup>  Al had a scope mount for sale, and I jumped on it quick.  I said I'd take it late on a Friday night, and I had the thing in my hands on Monday.  He was ON the shipping, immediately.  If any of you guys have any questions about doing business with him, then don't even think twice about it - don't hesitate in the least.  You won't be disappointed.

Now, a little backstory, here.  He was asking PP in the sale, so I didn't ask about any other payment options.  I hadn't used my PP stuff on over a year...  I logged in there, and saw that I had to make some account changes, which I promptly took care of, and sent him some money...  Well, I sent him a damn e-check for the mount.  What a bonehead move, especially when I was trying to get money out quick.  <dontknow> <laughs>  I think my e-check just cleared today, but he sent that mount out right away, anyway.  That's another leap of faith on his part, but tells you alot about him as a person. 

This guy is definitely in the GTG category, way deep.

Thanks again, Al.  <thumbsup>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I met the man FTF and wasn't the least bit nervous. The man I met was a pretty relaxed, optimistic and easy going fellow. And our conversations went the same way as with any other gun enthusiast.

The only thing him being a cop means to me is I can occasionally pick his brain about Sac County's interpretation of the law.

HDWarlord Is good to go! Fast, easy and considerate of time constraints from us shift work guys. He also packages up the goodies like it was fine chinaware. Now if only we can convince him to use PayPal.  <laughs>

MaDuce and I did meet face to face, and all went smoothly. Nice guy and I'm sure glad he's on my side. <thumbsup>

• 1 month later...