Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

gtg! COBrien is a gem.. i might have talked him out of his parts but hey he sent them in a great package. better than most manu. shippers.. gotta say usps made my day with on time shipping? Thanks bro!

• 5 months later...

Hell yeah @magwa is tops!!  this happend fast! so fast my lgs didnt have it logged in yet and cursed me the whole time. he hates paperwork lol!!  brother mike this thing is so smooth and i havent shot it yet! your not kidding this , has been your buddy, and will be mine aswell.  kimber tak c 2 .45 with many goodies!!  I did notice one thing..  the barrel is like a mirror holeeshits! Thanks bro! 

20181102_164309.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Probably told these two stories before but here goes maybe again, Ordered three hexmags on the net and accidentally got the ones with restrictor plates in them. would only hold like 10 rounds in a 30 round body. totally my fault as the ad said what they were.

so instead of sending them back i thought i would just contact hexmag by e mail and ask to buy the 30 round spring. a couple weeks went by and never got a reply so i done it again. never got a reply again. well i had done forgot about it and found the springs at brownells.

Probably a month later i got a phone call and started not to answer it cause i figured they were still concerned about my trucks warranty, but was expecting a call and did. it was the owner of hex mag and he apologized for the no reply and said they were going through personnel changes and things were not getting done like should. 

Anyway i told him it was all my fault and i just wanted to buy three springs. he said i want to make it up to you on the no reply back so if you tell me what color of mag you want i will send you three news ones. i told him you don't have to do that it was my fault and i done got the springs. he insisted and i said thanks. about 3 or 4 days later my mags were in the mailbox.